CSL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2017

2.8

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSL (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

It was nice the supervisor was courteous it wasn't tht long interview they jus ask me some brief questions they gave me a tour of the building n introduce me the manager and the rest of the staff

Interview Questions

• Why would I like working here   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSL (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Very professional, she was open on describing the job and what the environment would be like , her goals for the company and her goals for us as the new team

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Very long day, they have you come in for meetings of upwards of 5 people in one day. They attempt to interview people with different backround, knowledge, and experiences to get different perspectives but ultimately choose people who have the specific background for that role.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions on how long you would stay in the role, seemed very wary of people leaving after a few years even if to another role in the business   Answer Question

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSL (Vancouver, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Two part interview that was short and to the point. They explain who they are and give you a tour.if you are asked to return they will explain training procedures which are lengthy and investment options

Interview Questions

• Do you mind the site of blood , and would you be comfortable around blood and plasma   1 Answer

MSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL (Newport, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

3 people were at the interview. The manager, assistant manager, and the quality manager. They all asked questions and wrote down comments thoughts as the interview went on. Since the 2 people that were supposed to be there before me did not show up for their interviews I was taken right in and did not have to wait.

Interview Questions

• What have you done faced with an upset customer in the past?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CSL (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

All behavioral requiring specific examples. Some questions are bait to have you say something that you should not. Just be compassionate and romantic and you'll get the win. Be prepared to answer questions regarding leadership, decision making, composure, and attitude. First you will have an interview with the Center Manager at the location in which you are applying. Next you will have an HR interview which reviews your resume and qualifications. If you pass both of these, you will have a third interview with the regional manager. The first two interviews may be exactly the same, the third interview could come in any format depending on how that regional manager decides they would like to do the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to lead a group that did not want to be lead?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradley, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSL (Bradley, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process took 3 weeks. I didn't get the job. I had applied via momentum. Had a BS Biologya and a chem/psych minor. I have a 3.07 Grade point average. Not sure what I did wrong. However, I was told I was the first interviewee and I know i didn't get to at least one of the main hiring people. Good luck.

DST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melrose Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSL (Melrose Park, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

They seem to always be short staffed so they tend to hire groups of people at a time. Some who may or may not qualify for the job. It was a very easy interview.

Interview Questions

• If I was able to work in a fast pace environment as well as dealing with disrespectful people.   Answer Question

Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSL (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a positive experience. The employers were quite frank, yet they were considerate. They allow you think about the question and answer them within an adequate amount of time. If you have any questions or concerns, they are happy and eager to help. They were professional and very approachable.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CSL?   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL.

Interview

I applied for a position and a week later I was called in for an interview. I got hired right on the spot and a year later I'm still here. The entire process did not take long at all. It is easy to move up in the company as well once you have your foot in the door.