CSL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSL Interview Questions

2.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CSL (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

All behavioral requiring specific examples. Some questions are bait to have you say something that you should not. Just be compassionate and romantic and you'll get the win. Be prepared to answer questions regarding leadership, decision making, composure, and attitude. First you will have an interview with the Center Manager at the location in which you are applying. Next you will have an HR interview which reviews your resume and qualifications. If you pass both of these, you will have a third interview with the regional manager. The first two interviews may be exactly the same, the third interview could come in any format depending on how that regional manager decides they would like to do the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to lead a group that did not want to be lead?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradley, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSL (Bradley, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process took 3 weeks. I didn't get the job. I had applied via momentum. Had a BS Biologya and a chem/psych minor. I have a 3.07 Grade point average. Not sure what I did wrong. However, I was told I was the first interviewee and I know i didn't get to at least one of the main hiring people. Good luck.

DST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melrose Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSL (Melrose Park, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

They seem to always be short staffed so they tend to hire groups of people at a time. Some who may or may not qualify for the job. It was a very easy interview.

Interview Questions

• If I was able to work in a fast pace environment as well as dealing with disrespectful people.   Answer Question

Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSL (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a positive experience. The employers were quite frank, yet they were considerate. They allow you think about the question and answer them within an adequate amount of time. If you have any questions or concerns, they are happy and eager to help. They were professional and very approachable.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CSL?   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL.

Interview

I applied for a position and a week later I was called in for an interview. I got hired right on the spot and a year later I'm still here. The entire process did not take long at all. It is easy to move up in the company as well once you have your foot in the door.

DST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSL (Smyrna, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

the interview was very quick and to the point when i got there because they were short staff that day less then 10 mins. the manager that interview me was nice and straight to the point on everything. he hired me on the spot.

Quality Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CSL (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Role advertised internally only, due to requirement for candidates to have knowledge of their systems used and processes in place. First round interviews then second round interviews then offer made. Some roles are advertised by the company via sites such as seek.com and use use of external agencies is common. Majority of jobs will be handled internally by the company in the future.

Interview Questions

• A very specific question around a current process and a test case scenario to verify my understanding of the process and how to apply it in the role.   1 Answer

Medical Interview

Interview

I applied online and was offered a first round interview with the HR rep, manager and colleagues. Then after a few weeks a second round interview with the HR Rep and manager. Then a third round interview with HR manager. I needed to answer a number of questions and perform an aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were faced with conflict   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. I accepted as is.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CSL.

Interview

Nice 2 rounds.