Caam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caam Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Caam

Program Management - Hotel Foundation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caam (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

I checked website for job listings and researched information about the company
    I called property to ascertain the department head's exact name, title and contact information,; also salary range and th etimeframe for placing someone in the position
    I sent a letter and resume, specifically crafted for this position
    I followed up with a phone call to the Department Manager. After 3 days I was called for a phone interview by an assistant in the department for the open position (a screening interview). The next day the Department Manager called. I also spoke with a hiring manager, a couple of days after that.
    Each conversation was very positive. I was advised that I would hear back within 3o days. I made a follow-up call as I did not hear anything after 30 days and a week. The follow up call to the hiring Manager was positive response but noncommittal. 2 weeks later I received a call to "see if I was still interested and too tell them more about my background and how I saw myself performing in the position", as well as describe some programs I had developed and for whom. The conversation ended with her saying she was still looking at several candidtes, she loved my background an deducation and would get back to me.
    I followed up with a call but have heard nothing definitive, athough the original assistant I spke to said someone would let me know.

Interview Questions

• Descibe exactly how you buit your program and the objectives it was designed for and what you did when the goals were not met.   1 Answer

Gallery Guide Interview

Interview

Look on their websites for open positions. Submit an application to HR, and wait to hear back. The application must be mailed. Since CAAM is a state entity it shares its HR resources with the California Science Center. The interview is with a panel. They ask relevant questions. After the interview expect to hear back within two weeks.