Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cabin Crew

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cabin Crew

Anonymous Employee in Morocco, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cabin Crew (Morocco, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

It was in a friendly environment. They recruiter helped us to feel comfortable. There were 12 people in class and from them only 3 have got an offer to be hired. Eight were girls and four were boys.

Cabin Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cabin Crew (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, secondinterviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cabin Crew (New Delhi (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

I gone for interview in indigo and spice jet..they ask first question the most attractive one..tell me about yourself....this question seems to be normal..but actual the interview try to say that why do I hire you....so this question should be attractive to interviewer... especially for freshers....I am fresher.. recently completed my graduation...

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cabin Crew (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

The worst experience i ever had.. The HR is so rude don't have manners to talk to new people... The main thing that they dnt even tell u the reason why are u rejected...

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yoyr self   2 Answers

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cabin Crew (Casablanca (Morocco)) in September 2017.

Interview

OPEN DAY: there were a lot of people submitting their CVs . You later get an envelope that says if you get accepted to come to the assesment day or not
    NEXT DAAY, ASSESMENT DAY: various tests

Interview Questions

• do you have any previous custumor experience?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cabin Crew (Ranchi (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

first round they took height and bmi.this is the first round.then the second round is introduction round.After then we when for introduction round.after clearing this round there would be third round then a written test and then personal interview.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cabin Crew (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Many interview questions will be behavioral interview questions. These questions require you to provide an example of a time when you did something work-related in the past. For example, an interviewer might ask, “Tell me about a time you had to complete a group project under a tight deadline.” Interviewers ask questions about your past to see what kind of an employee you might be in the future.

These kinds of questions will be ask in first round to think of examples from past experiences.