Cambridge Health Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cambridge Health Alliance Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.7

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

I went in to interview for an RA position at a research institution under CHA. This was the second round. I talked to the two directors, 30 min each, and completed an hour-long writing assignment.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions like why our program? What makes you interested in research? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cambridge Health Alliance (Cambridge, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a wonderful interview process! I met with the HR team and the Director of Talent Acquisition. We talked about the company, the team and the position and it was a really great conversation. Everyone really seemed to enjoy what they do and who they work for. I truly enjoyed the experience. I found that they created a really genuine, low stress, but very informative interview overall.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in the position?

What is your background in HR?
      Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cambridge Health Alliance (Cambridge, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Great questions asked by the employer. Asked about my past experiences and where do I see myself in 5 years. Also my past educational experience. The lady that interviewed me was very pleasant and made me feel very welcomed.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself In 5 years.   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cambridge Health Alliance (Somerville, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two interviews, one with your direct managers, and the second second with the head of the department. If your managers like you and have mentioned good things about you to the head of the department the second interview will go well and be more like a conversation then an interview.

Practice Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambridge Health Alliance in August 2015.

Interview

Comprehensive Interview with various groups from the practice. Good communication from HR regarding the process and very timely responses to questions regarding next steps. The interview was three rounds that ended with a group/panel interview with various stakeholders/members of the staff.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about my experiences and greatest challenges.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviews tend to be the group model. No real structure to them as far as an official format. Other than a few standard interview questions, the interviews specifically in the IT department tend to be more relaxed and informal. Focus on work experience/knowledge base as well as how a personality will fit in with this dynamic group hold equal weight.

Interview Questions

• Do you work best as part of a group or would you rather work alone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hiring can take a bit of time once it hits the HR phase.

Research Coordinator Interview

Interview

The hiring process took three months. HR is very very slow. Interviewed over webcam, then went in to tour the lab. I also had to get a physical and drug test.

Director Interview

Interview

Mine was an internal hire. My boss offered me the position without a process but I asked him to "put it through the process" because I needed my team to feel they got the person they wanted. While it seemed like a pretty straightforward request, it then took him NINE MONTHS to make it happen, meanwhile I was doing 2 jobs for the entire time.

Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cambridge Health Alliance (Cambridge, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Given a detailed itinerary by recruiter, met with everyone from division, including chief of medicine, took tours of the facilities, drove to different sites to meet everyone. Everyone was very friendly

Per Diem Occupational Medicine Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cambridge Health Alliance (Somerville, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

Employer put out information for a part-time occupational medicine physician and request a CV. on the occupational and environmental medicine listserve. I responded with an attached CV and they arranged an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was going to accept whatever the offer was.