CampusPoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

1.4

First Group Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CampusPoint (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Group of 10 university students (with experiences ranging from attending, recently graduated, and nonconventional path) sat for a casual informational interview. Candidates were asked three basic questions regarding their goals, experience, and availability regarding employment.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience/education focus, what is/was your graduation date, and what type of employment are you seeking?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

Phone call to let you know about their company and policies then schedule an in person interview.They will ask about what field you are interested in and what location as well. You will have to set up an account and from there you will apply to jobs and they act as the middle man. They were very up front and helpful. highly recommend using them.

Interview Questions

• When will you be able to work?   1 Answer

First Group Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CampusPoint.

Interview

It was almost a hour long with a group of people. and the interview is more like getting know this staffing agency better. Basically, you just need a 2-3 minutes self introduction and the rest of time would be a company information sessions. The recruiter is very friendly even though the whole interview is not really like a interview, I would say it is a company information sessions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very simple, they basically ask what you're interested in at the group interview. They mainly want to know that you'll show up on time and dress professionally. Everyone is very nice and attentive.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CampusPoint (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

BRIEF, should focus more on qualities rather than a personality fit with recruiters.
    Met CEO and COO along with the team for which position one was applying for. Overall Nice people at first but weird once you got into the office setting.

Accounting Position Interview

Interview

Interview went sooth, they usually have 4-6 people at a time, then they explain how the company works and answer questions. You get priority for new job when you go in for an interview.

Initial Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CampusPoint (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Very unorthodox. A group interview where individuals shared their job preference. The interviewer then talked about the company.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CampusPoint.

Interview

a first step interview no matter what kink of position you are going to look for
    3-5 candidates and one hr manager

Interview Questions

• they asked candidates to pick up questions in a box randomly and then give answer immediately   Answer Question

Darigold AP Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I interviewed at CampusPoint (Seattle, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with Campus Point staff asking general questions regarding qualifications and availability

Phone interview again with Darigold recuiter. Asking general interview questions like

What is your strength
    How was your last job
    Why did you quit your last job

Contract Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CampusPoint (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Walking in the door everything seemed friendly enough, and then the interviewing started. There are no individual interviews - just the group interview. Requests for individual interviews were not met with positive responses. It was as if I asked someone to clean up a mess. The fact I did not feel paid attention to was confirmed when I asked them what jobs they planned on helping me seek out - and it was totally different then what I was actually seeking. Wash, rinse and repeat similar experiences the next three times I dealt with them until I found something else on my own.

Interview Questions

• It would have been nice to be asked something about my specialty. Basically, I felt like the computer nerd trying to be placed by a well-meaning, but utterly clueless cheerleading squad. If you just have a AA or BA and you are looking for that first big job (and don't mind working with the kind of people who moved from the cool kid table, the Greek clubs and then onto this job), they'll probably be fine. If you have a higher level degree, are older than 25, or, gods help you, are trained for a certain specialty, do not bother.   Answer Question

I got a much better, and more appropriate offer elsewhere.