Cardenas Marketing Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardenas Marketing Network Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cardenas Marketing Network

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardenas Marketing Network.

Interview

Someone in HR found me on Linkedin and reached out. I wasn't looking at the time but I still spoke with them and even scheduled to come in. Came in and met with 3 Account Directors and ended with HR. I was then called back to come in again and met with another Account Director and the role seemed to change a little from when I was first spoken to. I was told I'd be contacted within a week for their decision. They reached out two weeks later after I followed up and told me they decided not to move forward to fill the role. Wasted my time and they seemed confused themselves on what they needed.

Also, I gave examples of work I've done and I saw one Account Director take notes and I noticed later on the company used my example with another client. Very original guys... classy!

Interview Questions

Project Manager, Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardenas Marketing Network (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed in late 2014 for a project Manager position by the 3 people ... The CFO, marketing executive and account manager. During my interview with marketing executive whom also happens to be the CEO's girlfriend I was asked very personal like do I have children, do I live with my parents, do I have a car (position doesn't require vehicle) overall during this process the company is trying to figure out if you will be able to adhere by the no work life balance work environment they want.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

CMN needed employees ASAP. they offered what I asked for and I was hired within a week of the initial interview.