Caritas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Caritas

2.6

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caritas (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Basic interview style with behavioral interview questions such as tell us a time when you had a co worker you didn't get a long with, how did you handle the situation.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if this happened, what is your strength, what is your weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, there was no room for negotiation

Advocacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caritas (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

Went into the office and had a talk to get to know senior officer, questions were not hard, asked about why candidate wanted position, what candidate has learned in school that would aid in position, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caritas (Nairobi (Kenya)) in January 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call for invitation. Then When I entered, I recorded at the reception that I had arrived and proceeded to waiting bay for my turn. I was called in for my turn and handed in my certificates as the interview went on

Interview Questions

• Why do you what to work with Caritas   1 Answer

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caritas (Nairobi (Kenya)) in November 2017.

Interview

The process was annoyingly slow.. first day we did tests, but they only made us go into a room in two's. Short panel meeting and that's it.Second interview was a panel meeting, and so brief that barely any slid questions were asked.
    They did not bother to send a regret. I had to call and be informed that infact, the new recruits are being oriented.

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lallio (Italy)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Caritas (Lallio (Italy)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with the former secretary of the local Caritas. She needed a young volunteer who could replace her. The current secretary will become president and I'll be the new secretary.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Caritas (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

1 round interview only. Cantonese & English.
    Pretty standard interview procedure. Well-prepared your previous job nature / duties to reveal your ability / capacity. Co-workers are nice (but not sharp).

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunāmganj (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Caritas (Sunāmganj (Bangladesh)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was great feelings for me .when I enter interview room then I feel normal. Every answered very easily.interview board sir are very proud with me.there has 6 sir . 6 sir told me cheers .

FSD Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pandacan, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Caritas (Pandacan, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2015.

Interview

it had an assessment and interviews from et labora and your future boss, I had an exam with the HR first about the basic IQ test and personality test. After few days, I was interviewed by the immediate supervisor and the last interview will be conducted by the department head

Gruppenleitung Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Caritas.

Interview

Sehr angenehme Gesprächspartner, katholische Konfession vom Vorteil. Zeugnisse mit "guten" Noten wichtig. Vorerfahrungen z.B. Praktikas in verschiedenen Einrichtungen sehr vom Vorteil. Dauer des Gesprächs 15-30 min. Eigene Fragen besser notieren und im Gespräch stellen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Jeder bekommt eine 6 monatige Probezeit.

Sozialpädagoge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haßfurt (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Caritas (Haßfurt (Germany)) in May 2013.

Interview

kurze Einführung mit Informationen zum Verband und zur Stelle; Vorstellung der anwesenden Personen; Angaben zu meiner Person/ zur Qualifikation/ bisherigen Erfahrungen, Gründe der Bewerbung; Fachfragen (diese bereits sehr differenziert und tätigkeitsspezifisch); Fragen zum Einbringen die Dienstgemeinschaft/Glauben etc.; Infos zum weiteren Ablauf und allgemeine Infos zu Vergütung etc.; Verabschiedung

Interview Questions

• Wie können Sie sich in die Dienstgemeinschaft einbringen?   Answer Question