Carolina Ballet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carolina Ballet

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carolina Ballet (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I do not actually believe there was even a job. They refused to tell me about it and proceeded to abuse me verbally. Others I've spoken to have had similar laughable bad experiences.

Interview Questions

• Is there such a thing as contemperary classical music?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carolina Ballet (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Standard questions. Must be conservatively dress for all interviews.

Negotiation

Able to negotiate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carolina Ballet in June 2012.

Interview

I saw an ad for customer service/ sales support. There was a phone number to call so I did that. The next day I had a message from the manager saying he had received my message and wanted to set up a time to talk. I called back. He asked if I could work a morning shift or evening shift. I said both. He said "Great. Can you come talk to me tomorrow. You don't need to dress up." I went to the interview- which it really wasn't . Just took my resume and he asked when I could start.

Turns out it was completely telemarketing. Not really any customer support unless calling a list of folks asking if they would like to purchase season tickets is support?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-existent. It was $10//hr plus any sales made. Commission terms were not explained in the interview. It was very vague. Got an offer and took it but quickly realized it wasn't for me.