CasePro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CasePro Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CasePro

Mlt Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CasePro in July 2012.

Interview

I submitted all my documents and that was pretty much it. This is a contracting company so as long as you have the minimum requirements they will take you. You have to get a security clearance and that is the worse part, and it takes months.

Interview Questions

• I had very few interview questions, mostly just are you ASCP certified? Did you go through an accredited program for your degree?   Answer Question

Family Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CasePro (Jacksonville, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Largely a formality, already working as a military employee

Negotiation

straight forward, no real negotiation

Psychology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CasePro (Portsmouth, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

Company reviewed resume. Offered position. Had me fill out a lot of government paperwork. There was only a telephone interview. A lot of email communication and faxing. Was given a deadline of when everything needed to be completed by. Then had to wait to hear back from contracted employer to review my package.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I was not able to negotiate anything. It's a government contract. Don't give up on the long grueling process.