CasePro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CasePro

Family Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CasePro (Jacksonville, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Largely a formality, already working as a military employee

Negotiation

straight forward, no real negotiation

Psychology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CasePro (Portsmouth, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

Company reviewed resume. Offered position. Had me fill out a lot of government paperwork. There was only a telephone interview. A lot of email communication and faxing. Was given a deadline of when everything needed to be completed by. Then had to wait to hear back from contracted employer to review my package.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I was not able to negotiate anything. It's a government contract. Don't give up on the long grueling process.

Mlt Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CasePro in July 2012.

Interview

I submitted all my documents and that was pretty much it. This is a contracting company so as long as you have the minimum requirements they will take you. You have to get a security clearance and that is the worse part, and it takes months.

Interview Questions

• I had very few interview questions, mostly just are you ASCP certified? Did you go through an accredited program for your degree?   Answer Question