Catapult Consultants Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Catapult Consultants

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Consultants (Washington, DC) in Feb 2015

Interview

Simple. Straightforward. Easy. Just a handful of phone screens with an internal manager, and also with the project lead. Nothing technical whatsoever. However, the process of obtaining a security clearance can be deflating. If applying for a clearance for the first time, the process can easily take up to two months.

Interview Questions
  • What previous experiences have you had that make you well suited for this role?
    Answer Question

Catapult Consultants

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Catapult Consultants

Interview

The interview process was very traditional. After having a phone screen with the recruiter I advanced to the next round for an in-person interview with the HR director. Once I had moved on to the final round I interviewed with the Director of Contracts. Although I didn't have too much experience they were willing to train, but at a low salary. Catapult focused on your goals and where you wanted to be within the company.

Interview Questions
  • Specific questions in regards to Government contracting. Being inexperienced this was difficult to answer.

Application

Interview

I was initially interviewed twice. Subsequently I was given an offer that I thought was too low considering my skills and experience. I attempted to negotiate the offer. The hiring manager and I agreed on a revised offer. One day later I was contacted for another interview by someone that was not an employee, but a client. After this I never heard back from the hiring manager again. All I can assume is that they hired someone else for less.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Consultants (Arlington, VA)

Interview

Traditional interview process consisted of initial phone screen where I was also able to ask position specific questions with their internal recruiter. Next step was phone interview with the person in charge of hiring. Last was an interview with the client.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Consultants

Interview

It was great. The CEO, VP, Director of HR and hiring manager all went well out of their way to make me feel as though I was wanted on the team. The interview was professional yet friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Catapult Consultants (Washington, DC) in Aug 2012

Interview

Catapult used another party for their hiring process. The recruiter requested a summary of work statement. The summary was written prior to the phone conversation. We interviewed over the telephone.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my past experience.

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catapult Consultants (Quantico, VA) in Aug 2010

Interview

It was very odd. The hiring manager didn't ask specific questions about my background or skills, but gave me a sales pitch for the company. The interview took place at a restaurant. In subsequent interviews that I have observed the same techniques were used, minimal questions asked to the interviewee and long sales pitches in their stead. The in processing is very unorganized and they take their policies with a grain of salt. They also don't have any pay bands and use that fact to employees' disadvantage.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed