Center for the Disability Services Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Center for the Disability Services Foundation Interview Questions

2.1

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Center for the Disability Services Foundation (Albany, NY).

Interview

had a brief over the phone screening, and then I was asked to come in for an in person interview. I was called a few days later and offered the position and then placed in a week long paid orientation.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Center for the Disability Services Foundation (Albany, NY).

Interview

The application is the first part of their interview process. I was an internal applicant and even though it has the option to select that I am an internal applicant the form still requires you add all of the information they already have from initial applications such as education, and prior job titles.
    For the interview, there was a phone call from HR just to go over specifics and a few basic questions to make sure you can perform the duties of the job (such as owning reliable transportation).
    The Interview was with two other people from the department. Very friendly setting, I was more dressed up than the "boss" and their "boss."
    They were still professional and gave a lot of the details about the position in the interview including salary and vacation time.

Interview Questions

• How will you keep yourself organized to meet deadlines and keep meetings?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation here. It is a non-profit and their salaries for most positions are set.

Resident Counselor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Center for the Disability Services Foundation (Albany, NY).

Interview

I applied online and received a call within a day. They brought me in for an interview and then visited a residence where I was offered the position. The house manager did not show up for the interview and had to wait until her supervisor was contacted and came to interview me. Overall a good company to work for and they do good work there.

Resident Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schenectady, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Center for the Disability Services Foundation (Schenectady, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call within three days to set up an interview. During the phone call I was given information about the position, which was helpful to know what I was getting into. The interview was scheduled during one of the open house interview days with very basic questions and I was hired on the spot.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Center for the Disability Services Foundation (Albany, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

applied online, interviewed with senior management for nearly three hours. Referred to position internally. Reviewed my experience and skill set. Met with other employees to get an idea of culture

House Counselor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Center for the Disability Services Foundation.

Interview

One don't have, to have any type of experience , one is train in every aspect of the job,CPR,Meds, Classes are given regularly, Must be an up standing citizen

Negotiation

Must have a GOOD driving record, it helps

Human Resources Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Center for the Disability Services Foundation (Albany, NY).

Interview

It was a rather unprofessional experience. The first interview happened at the recruiters cubicle and consisted of a sheet of paper that had yes or no questions. I was subsequently called in for a "final interview" for early the next day, a message was left instructing me to call early in the morning to come in the same day. I couldn't make the appointment so we made it for the following day. The recruiter called to cancel the interview with no explanation. Then very late in the evening they called and left no message. They called very early the next day and asked for me to come in the following day, again for the "final interview" that was previously canceled. They requested me to fill out paperwork detailing driving record history including suspensions and other information not relevant to the job. Pay was extremely low, $12/hr and up based on education and work history. It was the most confusing, unprofessional experience interviewing for a company that I've ever encountered.

Interview Questions

• What is it about being a supervisor that you would enjoy?   Answer Question

Resident Counselor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Center for the Disability Services Foundation (Albany, NY).

Interview

I just went on open interview day, which is usually on Wednesdays: Open Enrollment as they call it. I talked with Program Managers, Program Administrators, and Directors of the Program. and I filled out application, got my fingerprints and it was set and done.

Interview Questions

• finger printing for the background check, and drug tests?   Answer Question

Negotiation

was not really any negotiation phase

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Center for the Disability Services Foundation in November 2010.

Interview

Background checks for abuse against consumers,Criminal background checks, interview process is a series of two interviews first initial, second final evaluation.

Interview Questions

• There are no unexpected questions they are straight forward and common sense.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their is no negotiating process, you start at a base salary and work up from there.