Centerline Drivers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centerline Drivers

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Centerline Drivers (Columbia, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

Screened by phone, then set up my appointment. I did a face to face in the recruiters office, they reviewed driving record, verified employment history for last 3 years, ran my background and sent me for a drug screen all in 1 day.

Interview Questions

• why did you leave your last job?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There is none.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centerline Drivers (Providence, RI) in September 2016.

Interview

I was originally contacted by a Sr Staff Member of Centerline, via LinkedIn. He told me he thought that I had a great profile and was I interested in a potential Recruiting Manager position w/Centerline. I explained that I had no prior Transportation experience, but he insisted that that were fine. I was then contacted via telephone by the Regional Recruiting Manager who had a pretty extensive Phone Interview with me. I was then asked to fill out the online application and take some assessments, which I did. A few days later I was contacted again and asked to come in for an In-Person Interview w/Regional Recruiting Manager, and Area Account Manager. (Phone interview lasted 30 minutes and in person interview lasted about 1.5 hours.) The interview was on a Tuesday and I got the job offer that Friday!

Interview Questions

• What does success mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centerline Drivers (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

10 years of work history and a lot of questions. The interviewer was very professional and very knowledgeable and new the industry of driving trucks. They found me a very good job knowing what I like to handle. The company they matched me with gave great opportunities and had great management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary and route that I was going to be over.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centerline Drivers.

Interview

Met with and spoke to several team members. Did phone interview and face to plus a group interview. Questions were pretty standard. They are a solid company and the team was very welcoming