Centerpoint Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Centerpoint Medical Center Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centerpoint Medical Center

Interview

Initially did a phone interview with HR. Then scheduled an in person interview with the manager of the floor I applied for. After that, I did a peer interview with 4 of the nurses that work the floor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

RN Oncology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centerpoint Medical Center (Independence, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process consist of two interviews. 1st interview is with HR and Unit Manager. The questions are average questions. The type your school prepares you for. Second is a peer interview. It is with two or more people who work on the unit your applying for. The second interview is easier than the first.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centerpoint Medical Center (Independence, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online. Received phone call from HR the next day to set up in person interview. Interviewed with HR, then interviewed with the clinical manager of the department, then had a peer interview with 2 other RN's that asked questions.

Full Time Radiology Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centerpoint Medical Center (Independence, MO) in April 2010.

Interview

I was already working prn for the 2 other Independence hospitals, Regional and MCI, so when a full time position opened at Centerpoint I came in to interview when one of the day techs changed her shift to evenings. Only had one interview with the manager and then was told I get the job

Interview Questions

• There were not many unexpected questions. Just the usual "where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   Answer Question

Negotiation