Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Interview Questions

Interviews at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was an easy interview, anyone with basic knowledge can clear the interview but the interview process was very tiring. It started from early morning since 8 to lasted till night 10pm.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Basic questions in all domains

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Member, Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (Noida (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

its a online examination with 5 interview panels, asking different technologies, and mainly database centeric interviews, last round is executive directors round , very tiring process it took whole day from 9 AM TO 7 PM

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it followed the govenment structure , according to the advetisement

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

questions were depending on our experience.Panel consisted of eminent persons.From other institutions and the HR of the company alone.Be prepared for the shoot of questions from any direction.Two or more rounds in 2 or 3 days timeperiod.

Interview Questions

• Basic fundamentals must be clear.they will ask in depth questions   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It was good, some basic questions was asked regarding core java for fresher. Some question might be asked on your previous project.Some question asked on data base also. Also they wants that candidate must be capable for work individually

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (Kolkata (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

its was about personal questions regarding whether i would be able to do the job.my interviewer told others that i stood 2nd in 2015 embedded system design( post graduate diploma)batch and i am very talented. that's why people who were in the authority were convinced that i was the right candidate.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They asked me details about control systems, instrumentation, since that was my major. I found the questions to be testing my memory than my understanding. I did not enjoy the experience. A few members of the panel did not even participate.

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

First it started with Entrance exam. It consisted of technical plus general aptitude. Those who were shortlisted went through a rigorous interview. Interview was around project undertaken, interested areas. etc . It was a detailed interview with emphasis on strong fundamentals

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

it was very good

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (Pune (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

there is no aptitude test or any technical test, all you need to attend the interview in morning, in cdac there are 37 various groups, interested groups annouced the names, you have to give interview, interview is basic, cdac expect candidate should know the basics of computer science.

Interview Questions

• stories are some what diffficult we can say, but really there is nothing that much difficult inthis interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there is no negotiation