CertiFit Auto Body Parts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at CertiFit Auto Body Parts

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CertiFit Auto Body Parts (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I interviewed with two brothers on different occasions. One asked me if I was a missionary for my church. It was extremely unprofessional. I met with Vyron first, it was awkward at best. Very little of the job was explained. I asked questions, which were answered poorly. He seemed uninterested when I spoke. My interview with Don was equally awkward. He acted as if he was the reason this company was successful. He also didn't seem to listen as I spoke. I have since realized that they don't ever listen to anyone about how the company is.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my religious affiliation.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CertiFit Auto Body Parts (Memphis, TN) in December 2013.

Interview

The assistant store manager had to convince the store manager to even consider me,and I truly in all honesty believe it was because I am a female,after all I was the 1st woman to ever be employed at the store,after he interviewed me I was hired in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience in the automotive industry?   6 Answers

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CertiFit Auto Body Parts (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I had initially seen the job advertised in the local online paper and ignored it, but saw the ad again a couple of months later. Since I was looking for something new, I decided I would give it a shot. I dropped off a cover letter and resume. I received a call and after a short interview, I was invited back to the corporate HQ. The lobby was large and devoid of decoration with a receptionist up front. The interviewer was running late, so I waited. When escorted upstairs, we had a private interview with no unusual or difficult questions.

After the first interview, I was invited to have a second interview with the President of the company. The questions centered around honesty, theft, standing up to your superiors, etc. It was pretty clear that he was paranoid about hiring someone who would steal, and that he was looking for a "yes" man. Business acumen, independent thinking, etc. did not seem important.

Overall, the operation, although large, had a very "Mom and Pop" feel about it. The second interview involved questions that are forbidden by equal opportunity laws.

Interview Questions

• If the President of the company were to do something wrong, what would you do about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it. Do you want the job or not?

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Face to Face interview. Skills testing. Final face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Skills test was timed and involved different critical thinking problems.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CertiFit Auto Body Parts in December 2011.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the local manager, about a month later I was interviewed over the phone by someone from corporate who didn't know that I was waiting on a phone call from him, so I had to call his secretary to see what was going on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CertiFit Auto Body Parts in January 2009.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 2 separate face to face interviews with VP and President of company. After successfully completing the interview process, the company arranges to have to you travel out to their training branch in Minnesota to undergo a two week trial with one of their most successful managers. Assuming the manager in Minnesota approves, you'll be offered a full time position with them. They look for strong work ethic, the ability to identify and solve problems, the ability to work with minimal direction, and commitment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The company doesn't negotiate on salaries or benefits.