Certus Recruitment Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Certus Recruitment Group Interview Questions

2.9

Resorcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

I went for one interview which lasted about 1 hour.

In this interview i spoke to a consultant and then spoke to the operational director.

Then my manager to be came in and discussed the role that i would be doing in the workplace.

Then the CEO came in and we had an interview as well and we spoke about the company as a whole.

Then after all of this I got told they would like to offer me a job and i have never looked back.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The Interview was great and taught me a lot.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call back shortly after applying and was invited to a group assessment day, then was accepted to further interview for 2 companies for different roles. I ended up accepting a job offer from one of those 2 companies. Throughout the process, Certus was great about keeping me in the loop about things, gave me good advice, and I felt like they genuinely wanted me to succeed.

The group assessment started with an introduction, a little pitch about why you'd wanna do a sales job, then everyone was split into groups to complete tasks relating to a sales scenario. After the tasks, successful people were invited to further interviews.

Assessment Day Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very very sales based but easy as long as you're willing to speak up and show initiative you'll be fine. will be about 20 of you. however only jobs offered to me involved cold calling/telemarketing.

Sales Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Ask why you should be hired: you have 30 seconds exact and lil preparation time - tell everyone in the room why you should be hired. We had a group exercise before but we are judged for the individual part only.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

group interview 30+ people including panel

1. stand up say something about yourself and an accomplishment, followed by a funny story.
    invent one if need be, confidence is the most important part

2. group task selling a suit to a CEO, everyone involved. Make sure the task is organised and involve everyone but again get involved

3. 1 minute 30 secs elevator pitch to sell yourself. Very stressful if not prepared mention Money motivated, hard-working, persuasive, leader, team player, confident etc...

Interview Questions

• 1 minute 30 secs elevator pitch to sell yourself   1 Answer

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

First i had a telephone call with a resourcer I then went on to have a one on one interview with the hiring manager of the graduate team and also the HR Manager and then finally the CEO of the company. The overall experience of this interview was positive, everyone made me feel very welcome and comfortable throughout the Interview process.

Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Certus Recruitment Group (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was first a 1 to 1 interview with two of the managers in two different teams within Certus. The next process I met with the CEO and other manager of Certus.