Chicago Symphony Orchestra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chicago Symphony Orchestra

Ticket Sales and Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chicago Symphony Orchestra (Chicago, IL).

Interview

After submitting a resume online, I can in for a simple 20 minute interview. Asked about my arts backaground, what kind of schedule I was looking, where I was working now (I was part time at another place and this would be my secondary part time job). Called a few days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What arts are you interested in?   1 Answer

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chicago Symphony Orchestra (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

They asked me why I saw myself working for the Symphony Orchestra and whether I've done telemarketing before. Nothing really too challenge to answer provided you did your research on the CSO before heading into the interview.

This was for a part-time position in the organization, as I am a college student with a full-time course-load. I ended up expecting the offer, but postponed working for them as I will be traveling outside the country.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my general availability was for the week.   Answer Question