Chicago Twenty Something Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chicago Twenty Something Interview Questions

2.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something.

Interview

I applied through my school's online database, I had an interview within 4 days. It was a very relaxed interview that lasted roughly 15 minutes. The person conducting the interview was really polite and kept the conversation going. He also allowed me to ask questions about the company as well. I thought that they were very professional.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

They ask about your experiences with past internships etc. It's a one on one interview above moes cantina in Chicago. They will ask about easy background questions like where did you go to school etc. Very easy interview and a lot of people will get an offer. They will also ask what you plan on getting out of the internship.

Interview Questions

• what past internships have you had   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is all commission based so negotiated really isnt an option.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something.

Interview

All in all, it was a good experience as a summer internship. But I found the job posting, interview process and offer to be extremely misleading. It was presented as paid, but ended up being purely commission based with unobtainable goals. Your success was solely based on your Facebook network and your ability to convince people to come to smaller, less popular bars. I think the sales ability I learned from CTS was worthwhile and it was definitely a FUN summer, I didn't walk away having learned much about a specific industry or valuable skills to apply later in my career. If anything I learned to take your time with the job search and ask all important questions previous to accepting an offer. I think the company has definitely grown and established a better business model then when they employed me. Did offer good connections around Chicago.

Interview Questions

• What do you do for fun? How large is your social network?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

you may meet with the CEO who may or may not have just rolled out of bed from last nights party. don't dress up. first interview is asking you how many people you know and how you can leverage social networking to make them come to your event. second "interview" is inviting all of your friends to an event on a friday/saturday night. they are looking for you to get around 100 people to come out

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (North Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

One on one interview the second interview was to bring 100-150 people of your own network to an event.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult thing was asking all of your friends to attend an event at a venue they would not normally go to in order to ensure a successful second interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview with the hiring manager, follow-up by a in person interview. It was a very natural phone conversation. I was asked about my background, school, my previous experiences, what I'm looking for in an internship and what I can bring to Chicago Twenty Something.

Interview Questions

• What am i looking for in an internship? Past experiences?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something.

Interview

Did Skype interview through campus recruiting

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Very laid back, younger culture. The interview took place over a bar, which at first seems a little sketchy. However, it is a great atmosphere over one of the major clients. When interviewed you will be asked about you transferable skills in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you would be a good fit for our company?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was extremely casual. The office is located on the second floor over a bar in the city. The interviewer dressed extremely casual and asked questions on how I could benefit their company and expand existing customer base.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you demonstrated leadership in the workplace?   1 Answer

Event Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview asking basic questions. They asked me to come to the office, we went to a private area, he asked about my past education, he asked about past experiences and how those experiences would be fit for this position.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      What about you is different from any other candidate?   Answer Question