Chicago Twenty Something Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.1

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I met in the office in Chicago. It;s an open office space and very quiet above Moes Cantina. I met with one partner for an interview that lasted around 30 minutes. He asked me what I knew about the company and why I was right for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your biggest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Promoter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something.

Interview

Pretty relaxed but a little much for a job so uninvolved with people who actually work there. They will "hire" pretty much anyone they just want more ticket sales so going in for an interview that's as extensive as it was is a little odd

Interview Questions

• Do you have a large network   1 Answer

Event Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview asking basic questions. They asked me to come to the office, we went to a private area, he asked about my past education, he asked about past experiences and how those experiences would be fit for this position.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      What about you is different from any other candidate?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something.

Interview

1st interview- Get to know who your networks are/if you are popular enough to get enough people out to their events so that they can make money

2nd interview-get 100 people out to an event. (already planned event) If you cannot get 100 people=no full time job

If you get 100 people you will have another interview about how the event went and will get offered a job if it went well.

Special Event Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. It was hosted at my university. They asked a lot about my previous experience on my resume. They also asked a lot about how you would go about marketing an event for them. Also spent a lot of time telling me what exactly they do and what I would be in charge of. Interview lasted max 10 minutes.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Very laid back, younger culture. The interview took place over a bar, which at first seems a little sketchy. However, it is a great atmosphere over one of the major clients. When interviewed you will be asked about you transferable skills in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you would be a good fit for our company?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was extremely casual. The office is located on the second floor over a bar in the city. The interviewer dressed extremely casual and asked questions on how I could benefit their company and expand existing customer base.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you demonstrated leadership in the workplace?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

They ask about your experiences with past internships etc. It's a one on one interview above moes cantina in Chicago. They will ask about easy background questions like where did you go to school etc. Very easy interview and a lot of people will get an offer. They will also ask what you plan on getting out of the internship.

Interview Questions

• what past internships have you had   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is all commission based so negotiated really isnt an option.

Full-time Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview. For the second part of the interview, I was asked to market my own event. I got to choose from a variety of events. After my event, I was asked to come into the office again for a follow-up. We discussed future employment opportunities with the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your current involvement at the university you are attending? Are you in any clubs or organizations?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chicago Twenty Something (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The first interview occurred over Skype. They asked me some general questions about myself and skills, and they asked what I knew about their company. They explained how their private vs public events worked, then asked me if I had any questions. The entire process took around 15-20 minutes. The second interview was more of an orientation. I met them at their office where one of their employees explained that my official interview was choosing one of their events and getting 100 or so people to attend. It is not exactly putting on an event with them, but getting people to go to an event they already have planned.