Childhelp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Childhelp

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Childhelp (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

2 Stage interview Process. 1st with Marketing & Development Director, had very pointed questions, took notes with his ipad.
    If you make it in for the second interview, you're probably getting the job

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly position based. If you had a basic understanding of the job description, you could answer them.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Childhelp.

Interview

Panel interview that lasted about 2 hours. The length of the interview was not surprising considering the organization deals with children. Once I was offered the position it really only took a few days for the background check.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. The main focus was of course on your dealing with children and whether you would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Victim Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Childhelp.

Interview

Received initial email requesting for a phone interview within 48 hours of submitting an application, there was no set time for the interview and when the interviewer called I missed the call and no voicemail was left, she later called and we were able to complete the interview. The interview was recorded and pretty straight forward. I received an email a few days later requesting an in-person interview; which occurred successfully; however, a month later I have not heard anything in regards to the position.

Interview Questions

• There were four questions in English and four in Spanish; they consisted of questions regarding technical legal questions, questions about the organization and how I manage stress.   Answer Question

CCW Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Childhelp (Beaumont, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

I went on my first interview one on one and then two days later i had a group interview panel and then a week later i was offered the positing and the next day i began the training class.

Interview Questions

• why should the kids listen to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I really didn't negotiate any thing because i was fine with the offer as it was presented to me.

Lead Teacher On Call Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Childhelp (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

They only do interviews for on-call positions, once you accept, they offer you the real gig. Also, usually group interview are conducted.

Interview Questions

• If you suspected a parent of being high off of something and he is there to pick up his child, do you release the child to the parent?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. Take it or leave it.