Children's Learning Adventure Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 22, 2018

2.4

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Learning Adventure (Peoria, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the following day for and interview, the next day I attended the interview, made me fill out a application and I swear i waited over an hour for the interview to start but the interview was very freindly and worth waiting, after the interview she basically gave me the job and gave me the list of things I need to do in order to start and to call the next day at 5, so i did and they said they haven't heard from corporate for any new people they're trying to hire, hopefully i get the job!

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Children's Learning Adventure (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very stress free and laid back but still professional asked good questions and know. Make sure you know the companies history and how they plan to grow so you can sound well educated before even being hired on the goals of the company. I heard back within a week if i recieved the job or not so good reaponse in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• How long i had worked in childcare   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Children's Learning Adventure (North Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

Was friendly and fairly quick. I was given a tour of the facility. It was due to open within a few weeks, so there were no children to see the actual rooms in use.

Interview Questions

• How long had I been working in the field.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Learning Adventure (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

It went well. Loved the person interviewing me.it was one on one. Very comfortable interview process. Not hard questions at all. The interviewee was nice. Got interviewed by two seperate people.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths ?   1 Answer
    • How would you dicipline a child ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Children's Learning Adventure (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Questions was the same common means not that hard most related about how to handle kids and asked about team work. Assistant director seems very nice. Director asked the same question the already been asked by assistant director. over all it was good experience.

Interview Questions

• most of the time about how to do curriculum and behavior issues of kids///   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Learning Adventure (Carmel, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

It was really easy and laid back. 1 on 1 with a manager.
    Asked a bunch of questions relating to working with children.
    Really interested in talking about real life experiences.
    To be honest it was a pretty easy interview. Just be yourself and know what your weaknesses are.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work with children?
      What's your experience with children?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Children's Learning Adventure (Peoria, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I walked in after getting a flyer in the mail to encourage new student enrollment. They gave me an application right then and there and I filled it out. I came back to interview the next day. They took time to answer all my questions and were enthusiastic and excited about the prospect of working with me and my experience and I was hired the following day!

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite thing about the last teaching job you had?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Children's Learning Adventure (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with center director. She asked a few questions - not very detailed. There isn't really an academic or educational vibe in the building, or in the staff, so the questions were like I was interviewing for an office job. Very pleasant people, and everyone I met seemed happy.

The information they need for employee file is normal for childcare. They don't do a very good job managing it, though. Expect to bring a couple copies of forms, especially diplomas and certification copies.

Interview Questions

• What's the one thing you bring to the classroom that makes you proudest?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had a challenge with a coworker?   Answer Question

Camp Counselor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Children's Learning Adventure in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by assistant director. Went into one of the classrooms for my interview. The woman who did my interview was kind and professional. Interview lasted at most 15 minutes. Need to get a background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult situation? How do you handle a student who is not following directions?   Answer Question

Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Children's Learning Adventure (Thornton, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

I was brought into the director's office after filling out paperwork in the lobby. I was interviewed by the assistant director as well as a corporate representative. They reviewed my resume, asked me several questions and said that they would give me a call back. No tour or introductions were given.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I left my last center and how I thought that this center would be a better fit.   1 Answer