China Eastern Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at China Eastern Airlines

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at China Eastern Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

1st round interview is a group interview, where we analyzed a case. 1st part of the case: 10 people are divided into 2 groups, work on two hypothetical projects within a company and present their plan. Then 2 groups debate, trying to get the company's funds for their own project. 2nd part of the case: two groups are merged into a big group and cooperate on one project. Presentation at the end.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at China Eastern Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Really professional. They've put a lot of effort on picking the right candidate and designed the interview very careful. Every round was well-organised and you could tell that you'll be treated pretty well once you get in.

Interview Questions

• 10 people divided into 2 groups, discuss according to the material and make a conclusion. Then have debate against each other   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at China Eastern Airlines (Seoul (South Korea)) in February 2017.

Interview

first step is applied by online screening
    and then successful candidates are invited the first round interview.
    their interview was terrible.
    one man who seats at middle position picked one or two candidate among 6 people and asked.
    someone asked can be given a chance to take next step for interview.
    only his personal opinion was reflected in next step.
    he think she is okay whether she answered well or not.
    he seems to be a manager.