Chinese-American Planning Council Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chinese-American Planning Council Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chinese-American Planning Council

Bookkeeper Interview

Interview

The whole process didn't took long. They asked very basic question. The hiring person prefer the people who know the employee already working in the company. If they really need you they would ask you start working as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

After School Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chinese-American Planning Council.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to visit school for an interview. Go through resume and ask why you want to work here and how well you work with kids.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chinese-American Planning Council (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

formal interview. I interviewed with the General Counsel and she asked a bunch of stuff related to my resume. She was also very informative as to the work to be done and expressed her need for individuals who can handle a bunch of projects at once.

Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chinese-American Planning Council in February 2011.

Interview

Sent resume via emai. Contacted for interview by a program director.
    During interview, the program director did not show any encouragement to claim my stress. Her cold face was not what a candidate would like to see and talk to. She was more focused on how I look than my experiences and cababilities.
    When I asked her about the details of the position, she could not tell the duties and responsabilities of the job. I was questioning: does this person really knows about her program?
     I will not like to work with such unprofessional person.

Interview Questions

• If you find out your supervisor makes a mistake, what will you do?   Answer Question