Chinese-American Planning Council Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chinese-American Planning Council

SYEP Worksite Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chinese-American Planning Council (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy interview. It did not feel like a formal interview at all because not many questions were asked (depending on who is interviewing you). Submit the materials needed for the application, wait for an email/call, and speak with staff. It is especially easy if you've worked in the office or know a staff member, because you are basically in. Interview speaks about what the job entails, and if you've worked with the clientele and administrative paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with the clientele's demographics previously?   Answer Question

Navigation and Retention Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chinese-American Planning Council.

Interview

The interview process was pretty good. They started the interview by describing the background of the program and position. They also explained the duties of this position. Then they asked typical interview questions and reviewed the experiences on the resume. Overall, they made sure the interviewee was comfortable during the process as interviews itself are nerve wrecking. This is something I really appreciated it, personally.

Bookkeeper Interview

Interview

The whole process didn't took long. They asked very basic question. The hiring person prefer the people who know the employee already working in the company. If they really need you they would ask you start working as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chinese-American Planning Council.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to visit school for an interview. Go through resume and ask why you want to work here and how well you work with kids.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chinese-American Planning Council (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

formal interview. I interviewed with the General Counsel and she asked a bunch of stuff related to my resume. She was also very informative as to the work to be done and expressed her need for individuals who can handle a bunch of projects at once.

Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chinese-American Planning Council in February 2011.

Interview

Sent resume via emai. Contacted for interview by a program director.
    During interview, the program director did not show any encouragement to claim my stress. Her cold face was not what a candidate would like to see and talk to. She was more focused on how I look than my experiences and cababilities.
    When I asked her about the details of the position, she could not tell the duties and responsabilities of the job. I was questioning: does this person really knows about her program?
     I will not like to work with such unprofessional person.

Interview Questions

• If you find out your supervisor makes a mistake, what will you do?   Answer Question