Chocolate Platform Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chocolate Platform

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chocolate Platform (Fremont, CA).

Interview

You go through multiple rounds of interviews and questions and promised many things that are complete lies.

Negotiation

They talk you down from the original compensation and lie to you about the actual benefits.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chocolate Platform (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed in the office with 2 people and not the direct hiring manager. It took a long time before I got the job. I had to interview with the CEO and it difficult to schedule the call.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chocolate Platform.

Interview

The interview process is good, they like to ask difficult questions. They like makoing false promises about job prospects and subsequent growth within the organization, without a scintilla of truth, or maybe that's my experience.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember any of the questions they asked, they were pretty trivial to me.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chocolate Platform (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Sourcing associate will call you after connecting on social platforms, then there will be one more call from the HR agency. Then there will three rounds of technical interviews including one from US. Though its pretty long process and they make it as per your convenience.

Interview Questions

• How to convert logic into a code?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chocolate Platform (New Delhi (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

HR round, and then the suffocating process begind.
    There will be around 4 to 5 people will meet you or talk to you at random.
    No defined process and after a lot of rescheduling, you will get to meet a person from US. Who seems not interested in hiring anyone. They think they are going to own this person in a trade.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chocolate Platform (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

The HR contacted and provided a date on which interview would be done. I had 3 rounds after which I was sent home. Later they told that I got selected. Whole process took about a week. They introduced the company as well.

Interview Questions

• General algo questions, some java questions. One interviewer went into philosophical mode as well and asked some life questions as well. Last round was mostly formality and we discussed about moving between cities etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chocolate Platform (New Delhi (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

One telephonic followed was scheduled. After clearing it, two skype rounds were scheduled.
    It mainly focussed on technical side. Overall it happened very smoothly, and my time preference was also taken in to consideration.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation happened

Ad Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chocolate Platform.

Interview

Pretty cool, personal profile understanding, followed by job description and roles & responsibilties, how will you contribute uniquely, when can you join, industry knowledge, salary expectations, competitor analysis, why us, compensation policy, what ifs, skill sets exploration, emotional iq testing, Critical Analysis

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chocolate Platform (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was held in a hotel. All people were given brief review about company. Then F2F interview happened. Main focus was algorithms, complexity. Other questions included Most difficult task you have worked on, Database questions [ACID Properties, How indexing works] etc and questions related to what you wrote in resume. It ended with any questions you would like to ask them.

Once process was over told they said HR will contact you regarding feedback. No contact was done from HR Side.

Interview Questions

• Not as such but since i had not gone through details of database, How indexing works different types of indexing was tough.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chocolate Platform.

Interview

Interview was of several rounds - Aptitude test, Technical test,Puzzle round, then, 2-3 face to face rounds
    Aptitude test difficulty level was more than average.
    In Technical, asked to write programs in any language- C, C++, Java
    and also, to write searching, sorting programs(Data Structure) like Binary search tree, Hashing, Queue implementation, Linked list