Cinemax India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cinemax India Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cinemax India

Administrative Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cinemax India in June 2013.

Interview

The interview consists of three rounds.
    Two rounds cleared first then next day they told about offer and all. Submitted all documents .but they didnt revert at all. When i followed up they tol d to appear for one more round. After that i didnt hear frm their end.

Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cinemax India (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Most of the companies are looking for the experience candidates though i have totally of 6 years of experience and in cinema filed i have more that 3 years experience, but they havent selected me, they were offering me the same position which i have worked for more that 2yrs. i have just rejected and said that im not interested to work for same position i have came for Duty manager. They said that i should be more aggressive. Comming to aggressive we show that in the duty not infront of boses.

Media Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cinemax India (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process includes HR round, Reporting Manager round, Sales Head Round and the necogiation round.
    Company has restricted growth opportunities, about the perception it seems to be a very great place to work with good brand name but it can be categorized as same, it is conservative cultured organization.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring on table, if we select you and also name the list of people you know?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are tough to negotiate.