Clarion Events Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Clarion Events

2.8

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clarion Events (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

After a face-to-face with my recruiter, I had a brief and informal interview with the hiring manager, followed by a more in-depth interview and presentation to two members of the team.

Interview Questions

• A number of questions focused on how I would interact with a team, the qualities I admire in management and ideas concerning budget allocation.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clarion Events (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

2 stage interview, first stage with the line manager and second with the line manager and portfolio director. The first is questions on previous experience and the second is usually a role play.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to the biggest challenge of selling to a new customer?   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clarion Events (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a simple two step process. First one was with my immediate line manager, second was with her and the MD - where I gave a presentation of a hypothetical marketing campaign (which actually turned out to be a real project when I started)

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience in digital marketing specifically paid social media marketing   Answer Question

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clarion Events (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

I went in for an initial stage interview. Met with Credit Control manager. Nice office atmosphere. I was given a great introduction to what the company is involved in and how the team works. Management seem to have a great focus and style of motivation.

Content Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clarion Events (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

2 interviews, it was fast. I met with management and all was concluded in 10 days.
    However, as any employer, they can be quite picky and the main thing that they are looking at is whether you'll fit in the team and if you fit the criteria to fulfill the position

Interview Questions

• General experience and interests in specific countries, they may ask you about ideas of where to carry out specific projects   Answer Question

Delegate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clarion Events (Fulham, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter - 1st interview was cancelled the morning of the interview... Interview was for 11am and was cancelled around 8 45 to no explanation - re-organised for another day for 11am again and wasn't collected at anyone at reception until 11:17am (bearing in mind i arrived 10:51am) - Once collected the guy didnt say a word to me in the lift - Tried to make conversation as one does and got miserable answers back (assumed it was just a receptionist and it turned out to be my interviewer) - Asked questions about the role, my previous experience - when asked about motivation - I metnioned earning good money the other interviewer made a loud laughing getsure (as to say oh god here we go surprise) - Considering it was a sales role selling tickets to a military event show - im hardly going to be dying to get into the role because im so passionate about filling events to a military event......
    The interview ended pretty quickly after that

Delegate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clarion Events (Fulham, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 interviews
    -First with your Boss. Typical HR questions. Lasted about 45 minutes. Nice offices in Fulham. Everybody seems to be hard working so it is expected to work a little bit more. In this position you have to be on the phone for 2 hours on a daily basis at least.
    -Second with your boss as well. Haven´t reached it yet
    -Third with director. Haven´t reached it yet

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • Strenghts and weaknesses. 3 of each
      relevant experience(try to say you worked a lot with the phone because is phone based)
      tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Sales Executive - Defense Sector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clarion Events (Fulham, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Simple, asked questions about me and my CV. Asked about my views on the military and went over what the company does: selling spaces for exhibitions on defense and intellegence

Interview Questions

• What do you think is important when trying to make a sale?   Answer Question

Salesforce Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Clarion Events (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

30 minute telephone interview with the eventual manager followed by an hour face to face with 3 members of the team comprising HR and technical questions, and a training presenration.

Interview Questions

• Why would you use a parent/detail relationship?   1 Answer
    • Prepare a 20 minute training plan on a subject and to an audience of your choice. Provide an environment for this session.   1 Answer
    • Name 6 types of fields in Salesforce   1 Answer