Cleaning by Judy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cleaning by Judy

Assistant Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleaning by Judy (Sioux Falls, SD) in August 2010.

Interview

Interview was quick and simple, hired on the spot, met at the owners home, started next day. Training is pretty much obsolete, it's just, throw you to the sharks, or be critisized by the favorites of the boss. Owner has a very short temper, and isn't on a professional level with employees. There is no room, or time for questions, just to do as your told, by many different people, sometimes a bit overwhelming in the confusion. Expected to do other teams work, if they fall behind, but they don't come to help you(even on their short days). Sick Days, injuries, appointments, all must be approved ( and depend on what employee you are). Is that speciffic enough?

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't a tough question. Have you had cleaning experience, is the biggest requirement.   3 Answers
    • As far as most difficult!! Staying away from every one, so you didn't have to be involved in the drama ( but don't think that you weren't still being talked about behind your back).   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't neotiate, the starting rate was fair, and I advanced quickly. I would tell other, Don't do it!! unless you can handle drama, critisism, and favortism.