Clearpath Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clearpath Technology Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clearpath Technology

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clearpath Technology (New Delhi (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I was told its a scheduled interview on Feb 13th 2016 but it turned out to be walkin with various platforms, android, testing, dot net, NC etc. After waiting for 4 hours, they called me for my turn and that interviewer asked basic questions and finished the interview in 5 mins. After repeatedly trying to reach the HR, they kept saying they did not get feedback and finally they reply yesterday I am rejected....without valid reason.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clearpath Technology (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was as simple as nobody will expect. A senior person from the PHP team (I came to know later that he was TL) explored right from the start. I was nervous initially, but as soon as he asked about my recent projects , I came out with more confidence. He asked about general e-commerce problems and some web related questions from my projects. As I answered him with confidence, he didn't waste much time and then discussed very general points. I was asked to wait for half an hour and then sent to their head office in dwarka. There I was asked to join immediately(only the next day). And I made it very easily.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing very difficult as the level of interview was very low. But some analytic questions were very interesting , but not difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as I was told about the compensations much before the interview.

IT Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clearpath Technology in July 2011.

Interview

Questions that was asked in an interview which i had with Clearpath technolgy

1. tell me about yourself?
    2. Tell me about your experience and how will that be usefull for our company?
    3. What was the products and services handled in the previous company?
    4. what is the salary expected?