Clearview Cinemas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clearview Cinemas Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clearview Cinemas

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clearview Cinemas (Madison, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. The first round of interviews was simple. We met and talked about my resume for a while and discussed my availability. They ask if you can do the basic functions to properly do the job. It was really simple. They called me in for the second interview and hired me on the spot.

Movie Theater Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearview Cinemas in March 2013.

Interview

If you get a call back you will have to go through a three step interview process. First you will interview with a manager, who will then give you probably the most obnoxious personality test on the face of the planet to fill out online at home. Now I've taken plenty of personality tests and I have to say that this was the absolute hardest, most time consuming personality test that I have ever taken. If you pass you will then go in for one final interview, which is mainly for your benefit, and you will be asked to do a drug test within 24 hours of being given the paperwork.
    Do not wait for them to call you! CALL THEM! Seriously, every time I was able to get in contact with them it was because I called them about each an every step of the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Township of Washington, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearview Cinemas (Township of Washington, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

They look at your background and ask you about each experience and why you chose to apply. It helps if you know someone there as it will speed up the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked scenario questions. How would you deal with an unhappy customer for example.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was minimum wage.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearview Cinemas in January 2009.

Interview

Submitted online application and within a week had a phone interview with the Director of Operations. I then followed up with Interviews with 2 Directors of Operations and the VP of Operations.

Company then does back ground checks and Drug tests if they make an offer of employement.

The process takes approx 2 weeks

Anonymous Employee in Succasunna, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clearview Cinemas (Succasunna, NJ) in August 2008.

Interview

there was only one interview but you are also required to pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations took place

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clearview Cinemas (New York, NY) in April 2007.

Interview

Interview was pretty standard. Just situational-management, and customer service type questions where the GM would ask how you would handle a patron who was angry about this or that, an employee who was reluctant to perform a task, etc. They also ask about your previous work experience and you just have to give a run down of your responsibilities and accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to handle a situation where a customer was angry.   Answer Question
    • How would your co-workers describe you?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clearview Cinemas.

Interview

Depends on your current position... i was planned to be a G.M. because i simply knew the building. operations director has favorites. open ended question interview for most though.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you had a vague request from a guest... what was it and what did you do ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.... found out months later that there was supposed to be one. it was never offered though. they cheated me.