Coca-Cola Sabco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Sabco Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Sabco (Nairobi (Kenya)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was more friendly and interactive.
    Being a new company setting up in the country,there was little known in terms of the route to market structure to be adopted for the product.
    Also one of the task to be done by the new Sales manager was to come up with a suitable structure on route to market i.e either direct sales or use of distributors.
    Secondly,key to NOTE:The product only is in the middle east and Asian market.Therefore more research has to be done

Interview Questions

• How many years of sales experience do you have in leading teams   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Matola, Maputo Province (Mozambique)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Sabco (Matola, Maputo Province (Mozambique)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was good because it was very direct the profession and the applicant's expectations.
    As a candidate I felt comfortable because they were questions of my branch and simple comprehension, and then make it simple to answer.

Accounts Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Sabco (Nairobi (Kenya)) in May 2014.

Interview

Short, took around 15 mins. They asked me about my previous job and what i have to take up the current role. Education back ground is also a matter in the process.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Sabco (Nairobi (Kenya)) in June 2013.

Interview

I was called to attend the interview via my phone then a subsequent email on the same
    The caller was cordial and engaging.
    The interviewers were also very professional,engaging and friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated my terms of employment.
    To prospective employees,feel free to engage your employers.

Management Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Sabco in August 2011.

Interview

Covered the basics of my qualifications and the skills I'd be bringing to the table

Interview Questions

• Define financial management   1 Answer
    • Where do you want to be in 5 years time   1 Answer