Codelco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Codelco Interview Questions

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santiago (Chile)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Codelco (Santiago (Chile)) in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by how would become my boss eventaully. What I found interesting was the fact of been placed once again in a big company with major issues to solve. My boss saw it the same way. He was looking for a person that didnt came from the HR worl but instead was looking for someone competent enough to be able to deal with the complexity of what need to change.
    We chatted around for like 4 hours talking about issues and things that needed to be developed in order to imporve what was needed. After that I underwent a lot of HR test and eventually was given a letter of offer.

Interview Questions

• How much are you willing to move for?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santiago (Chile)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Codelco (Santiago (Chile)) in March 2011.

Interview

There are a lot of sicological tests with external consultants, interviews with the team and managers and head of areas. Great opportunities to get to know very well the people you are going to work with.There are also some logical test including mathematical reasoning and logic.It is a great process to understand the position you are taking.

Interview Questions