Cognito Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognito Media Interview Questions

PR Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cognito Media (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Sent my resume online and was contacted by HR for an over the phone interview 1 month later. Shortly after that I was invited to come to New York to interview in person. The first person I met with said they "didn't know what to make of my background" but the rest of the interview was generally upbeat and informative. Met with a second individual who hinted that I didn't really understand what financial PR is about and then started recommending other people and places I go to about jobs. Never received any further feedback despite attempts to follow up.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognito Media (New York, NY).

Interview

the interviewer is too arrogant, but the problems are all the basic ones.

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cognito Media (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position in early February and emailed with their office manager. I was invited to fly into NYC to interview with the President and VP. The president and I clicked very well personality-wise; the VP not as much. I believe she was the one who had the final decision. My interview was about 45 minutes total. The president and I chatted for 20 minutes about books and movies, just general personality questions. Then he left the room and the VP came in to ask me questions about my background and my interest in finance for another 20 minutes. As I was leaving the office, I was told they would have a decision in a month. I had to follow up to receive my rejection email at the end of March. Overall nice people but not the best fit.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cognito Media (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was relatively straight forward. You're interviewed by the head of two public relations/marketing teams. They focus on your background, your interest in the financial technology industry and your interest in public relations/marketing. The experience of an intern is relatively rewarding compared to other internships as it is a smaller company and you receive more hands-on experience in multiple areas.

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience prepare you to be successful in public relations?   Answer Question

Public Relations Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognito Media.

Interview

One skype interview followed by two written exercises.Then, a final skype interview.Smooth process,nothing unexpected or dissapointing. Interviewers were pretty easy going and pleasant. Did get a rejection email with feedback(not that common nowadays!).

Interview Questions

Cognito Media Response

Mar 9, 2016 – Operation Manager

Thank you for the feedback. It's important to us that we provide all candidates an opportunity to learn and grow from every interview experience just as we do. We hope you have found the perfect ... More