Colle McVoy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Colle McVoy

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Colle McVoy (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I was brought in over several months to interview at Colle McVoy and told virtually nothing about what to expect in terms of timing or whether they were still interested. After several months, they extended an offer to me that was $5,000 lower than what I was making at my current job. When I tried to negotiate for that $5,000 (by asking for them to at least match my current salary or offer some additional benefits like more PTO, parking, etc.) they immediately wrote back that they were rescinding the offer. When I asked why they rescinded it, they claimed I "had tried to negotiate unreasonably and well beyond what was appropriate timing." This was after they had wasted my time with 4 months of interviews for an entry/mid-level position and given me an incredibly offensive offer that was less than my current salary! Plus, negotiations are not done until both parties agree to the terms. Overall it was a terrible experience and I would stay away from any company that treats you so disrespectfully.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about current projects I was working on and what my insight was for each project.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colle McVoy (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with four different people from HR to account managers. They were all on-time and had good questions. I was told that I would be contacted within the next week for updates.
    Unfortunately that never happened. I heard nothing for weeks and had to send three follow up emails to even get a rejection notification over a month later. The company seems great but they shouldn't get cocky and become sloppy and inconsiderate.

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colle McVoy (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2019.

Interview

There were 3 rounds for this position. The process took more than a month. 1st round was basic phone screening. 2nd round was technical phone interview and 3rd round was a technical Skype interview with 3 different people. I thought my interview went well but I didn’t hear from the HR for almost a month. I sent them 3 follow up email but they didn’t respond, after a month I got a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• OST the questions were based on my previous work experience   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Colle McVoy (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

First and second interviews was via Skype. Pretty painless overall. They were respectful of my existing employer and were flexible with interview dates and times. They were clear in their expectations of me and were friendly and approachable in the interviews. The other people who interviewed me for personality fit were friendly and helpful in helping me learn more about housing and the city and what it had to offer.