Columbia Bank (NJ) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Columbia Bank (NJ) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Process consisted of a phone screening, a phone interview, an in-person interview, and a final interview.

The whole process is predicated upon learning who you are as an individual. The people at CB are very personable, and I enjoyed the process.

Associate Development Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied and a couple of days later was contacted to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was set up on a specific day and time and the HR person was supposed to call me. We'll I never received a call. A couple of days later I decided to call the bank to see why they never called. Luckily the HR person that was suppose to call me answered the phone. She told me she forgot to set up my appointment in her computer and that HQ offices had an issue or something. She conducted the phone interview on the spot and said she would forward my interview to the hiring manager and that I should hear something in the upcoming week. I never heard anything. I decided to look up the person on LinkedIn and connected with her. I sent her a message reiterating my interest and thanking her. I also asked for an update on the status of my application. Its been 2 weeks and nothing. I'm guessing I wasn't chosen. Its unfortunate because I really thought I was a good fit for this position and program.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (NJ) (Mount Laurel, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy took about 5 minutes.. Tell about a time when you dealt with someone difficult? They told me about the position and the days I would be required to work and explained the training process

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you dealt with someone difficult   Answer Question

CS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (NJ) (Paterson, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

It was completely stupid and anyone should be able to get this job. They usually only hire women and younge people. Also they will waste you time with meaningless questions and pretend to be sweet but they're evil.

Branch Manager I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Angel, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Bank (NJ) (Mount Angel, OR) in September 2013.

Interview

Communication was great from the start, the district manager came out and took me out to lunch when I happened to be in town, the pre-interview helped outline what the branch needed and the general direction they wanted to head. I was then called in for an in-person interview and asked to write a business plan in just two days. The interview was with the district manager, regional manager and the regional sales and service officer. The interview lasted for three hours and was originally slated for 30min. The answer of a yes or no got back to me within two weeks. Unfortunately it was a no, however I would love to work for this retail group.

Interview Questions

• What does the quote say on the wall behind you(with out looking)   1 Answer