Columbia Distributing Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Columbia Distributing Company

2.0

IT Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Portland, OR) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview took a really long time to schedule. The first interview was with the director and it was ok, seemed like she just wanted to make sure I wouldn’t leave once hiring picked back up. The second interview was supposed to be a technical interview but there weren’t any technical questions, it was also a “culture fit” not sure what that meant but but culture is apparently not the same as theirs.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years. We also did a resume and experience review.   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Portland, OR).

Interview

It was less of an interview and more of an explanation of the level of activity in the job and confirming that you are willing to work that hard and explains benefits.

Interview Questions

• Is that level of activity something you can handle? (previously explained how hard the work is)   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Kent, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very informal interview. Lasted about 12 minutes. No questions was asked. Just heard about the job and environment description. The interviewer seemed very nice but she was in a hurry to get the interview done quickly. I liked what a heard but didn't get an offer.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Kent, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Got a call the day after I applied. Very thorough and great communication. Went to one of the grocery stores to show me exactly what I would be doing and where all of Columbia's products were.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a liable vehicle and insurance? And a pretty decent driving history?
      Are you able to consistently lift up to 50 pounds?
      Are you available to work on the weekends?
      Are you available to work overtime?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Portland, OR).

Interview

Beverage Industry interview. I applied online and within the month I was contacted by HR and was offered an interview. Interview was straight forward, and I would classify it as easy.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a weakness or something that you have noticed you need to work on?   Answer Question

Sale Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company in October 2014.

Interview

great process friendly respectful and honest growing company great benefits hour might be something i would have to consider late and early, territory smaller than expected two people was at the interview

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company in October 2014.

Interview

Online application process is a tedious and not user friendly. Beware it does not auto-save, I took a minute phone call and the system timed out and I lost everything. The application process took over 3 hours to complete. I have been unable to access my previous application and use for new postings.

The in-person interview was with 2 District Managers. Very nice, polite and professional.

Red Bull Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Portland, OR) in July 2014.

Interview

Called to give me the time for an in-person interview. Very laid back, formal setting in the Portland office. Showed me around the area, explained the job details and the tempo, along with weekly sales meetings and training required to begin the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary was laid out for me, no negotiating.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company.

Interview

A phone call and one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Kent, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online. A few days after I was called and offered an interview. I attended the interview and was asked some standard questions about work history and stream gigs and weaknesses. In televise was to the point.

Interview Questions

• Previous job history. Strengths and weaknesses. Reason for applying   Answer Question