Columbia Distributing Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Columbia Distributing Company Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Salem, OR) in April 2013.

Interview

Short interview, hired same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I'll take it

Anonymous Employee in Bremerton, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Bremerton, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

through employment agency, met boss at store and hired on the spot

Negotiation

easy

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Salem, OR) in August 2013.

Interview

Very minimal interview. Basically constituted them asking if I understood that I would be lifting heavy things all day and making sure things don't expire on the shelves. Also asking if I had a cell phone, car, and auto insurance, as those were all required.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand what product rotation is and how it pertains to this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Kent, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Got a call the day after I applied. Very thorough and great communication. Went to one of the grocery stores to show me exactly what I would be doing and where all of Columbia's products were.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a liable vehicle and insurance? And a pretty decent driving history?
      Are you able to consistently lift up to 50 pounds?
      Are you available to work on the weekends?
      Are you available to work overtime?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Portland, OR).

Interview

It was less of an interview and more of an explanation of the level of activity in the job and confirming that you are willing to work that hard and explains benefits.

Interview Questions

• Is that level of activity something you can handle? (previously explained how hard the work is)   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Kent, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very informal interview. Lasted about 12 minutes. No questions was asked. Just heard about the job and environment description. The interviewer seemed very nice but she was in a hurry to get the interview done quickly. I liked what a heard but didn't get an offer.

Sale Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company in October 2014.

Interview

great process friendly respectful and honest growing company great benefits hour might be something i would have to consider late and early, territory smaller than expected two people was at the interview

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Portland, OR).

Interview

Beverage Industry interview. I applied online and within the month I was contacted by HR and was offered an interview. Interview was straight forward, and I would classify it as easy.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a weakness or something that you have noticed you need to work on?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company (Kent, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

Mostly done internally. A job will be posted on the company website and remain open for a week (generally). You will be contacted by the hiring district manager and will schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

• Just general "what would you do in this situation" and be prepared to showcase your achievements.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia Distributing Company.

Interview

Once the application process closes, expect to get a call within a few days to set up an interview. Be prepared to share success stories, your strengths and weaknesses, and questions asking how you would handle certain situations. You generally will interview with District Manager you will be under, along with the Sales director, and possibly another District Manager.