Comair Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comair Interview Questions

2.2

Comair Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comair (Hebron, KY).

Interview

The interviewer was very relaxed and personable. She plainly laid out the potential dangers of the job and the many ways to get fired for negligence, but she also laid out the beauty of the work environment, staff family and travel benefits. She made me feel relaxed enough to open up, allowing her to get an honest feel for who I would be as an employee. It was one of the best interviews that I have had to date.

Interview Questions

• Describe a way that you failed in a previous work environment and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comair (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The best interview process I have ever had with any company, ever.

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose to work for us rather than a competitor?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Union.

Base Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Comair (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

Small scale - just a phone interview with the HR contact, followed by a panel of three at the company HQ.
    Pretty informal compared to other airlines companies.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't anything difficult or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

ELearning Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comair (Erlanger, KY) in October 2009.

Interview

Very fast. I was offered a position after only 1 interview with the department manager and a supervisor. 3 months later I was given a promotion and a raise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One offer and a list of perks that included unlimited flying on the airline.