ComfortDelGro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at ComfortDelGro

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ComfortDelGro (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Writing test which inclusive of few java and sql questions prior to interview with manager, team lead and HR.

Senior Executive Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ComfortDelGro in January 2019.

Interview

Made to do a written assignment which was given about 1 hour to complete. Interviewer showed a lack of understand about the company. Had no replies from HR after the interview was conducted, showed a lack of commitment to potential talents. Will never apply again for this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself, what are your strengths. Very generic questions.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ComfortDelGro.

Interview

A waste of time. Came on time to do a redundant essay and waited for half an hour for the hiring manager to be ready before i could go in for the actual interview

Interview Questions

• What are your previous job experiences?   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ComfortDelGro (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

Thru Agent. The process is simple and straight-forward. They ask questions as per normal IT job interviews but nothing too technical. It was actually quite a friendly session

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ComfortDelGro.

Interview

2 interviews, one with direct supervisor and hr and one with head of dept.
    Also had psychometric test and essay question. Essay question was to write about the company and how you can contribute.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/a

Workshop Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ComfortDelGro (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2015.

Interview

Horrendous interview session. HR does cold calling. Written essay was not even read by interviewers. Unrelated questioned on "why do you think this is a suitable job?" (However, HR cold called...) HR simply used keyword search to find "suitable" candidates. Head of Department dozed off during an interview and appears drunk and restless and did not seem to have read the resume. Both Department Head and HR do not know the Job Description and sounded really surprised when discussed. Both department head and HR do not know the history of Comfortdelgro info is misaligned from the company website.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you think you are suitable for the job?
      Do you know the Job Description?
      What are your strengths?
      What are your weakness?   Answer Question

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ComfortDelGro (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Interviewers are unreasonable and unprofessional. They were highly unprofessional ( attitude) when I tried explaining to them that I don't have a printer at home to print the application form and I had work earlier in the morning thus I can't bring my original documents along with me. Although I promised that I will send them my original documents after the interview via email.

Sarcastic remarks revolving around me not being able to bring my original documents throughout the interview is absolutely unnecessary.

FYI: the interview was arranged at short notice.

Thereafter, they called to ask me to email my documents and I told them that I am no longer interested in joining their organisation.

HRBP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ComfortDelGro (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

There is a dedicated recruitment team in ComfortDelGro. The interview process was structured - asked to fill in a application form, DISC personality assessment form, and acknowledgement for character reference check for PDPA purpose. Then followed up with interviews before being notified on whether selected for the job or otherwise.