Communities & Local Government Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Communities & Local Government Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2016

2.5

State Position Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government.

Interview

Called by Exec. Assistant for an appointment to interview. Interviewed with Exec. Assistant then Chief. Met everyone in the office. It was all so pleasant and more "chatty" informal than business-like interview. Felt so at-home.

Customer Service/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Washington, DC) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was interesting and informative

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Albany, OR).

Interview

Panel interviews of 4-8 persons depending on position

Interview Questions

• A specific question about technical issues when working with data points.   Answer Question

Caseworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Greensboro, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Behavioral based. Panel of 3. Called by HR 1st. Went to interview. Complete an assessment on determining eligibility. Given charts to review. Had to determine household size, what income to count, who in household woulde be eligible. Called by HR rep within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government in September 2010.

Interview

Resume and Personal Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

mp

Carer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)).

Interview

No interview required as it isn't classed as a proper job so you really must rethink some of the questions on here as they aren't valid in anyway what so ever to this survey!!!!!!! So I do hope that someone does read this and takes it on board

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Relaxed for Government position. More conversational. Wanted to get a feel for who you were rather than your skill-set. Outlined the research I would be doing. Asked if I was happy with my role and responsibilities.
    Asked whether I had an academic referee and insurance in order to undertaken internship for course credit.

Interview Questions

• What extra-curricular activities do you take part in?   1 Answer

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

applied on line posting, received a call from HR to set up date and time for the interview,
    completed a panel interview, references were checked and was hired, pretty straight forward process

Interview Questions

• behavioural interview questions were asked along with skills and knowledge related questions   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bankura (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Bankura (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

its a business which belongs to be a large scale company not only in India but also in many countries this business is going on . Its my 5th interview and i think its be a great deal.

Interview Questions

• It will go on a big profit . and it will include for your whole lifetime. It also include science technology for coming generations . You can try it .   2 Answers

I think that will be very problematic for me .

Government Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mauban, Province of Quezon (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Communities & Local Government (Mauban, Province of Quezon (Philippines)) in June 2011.

Interview

bussiness attire, presentable and good grooming..

Negotiation

base in experiences and avaibility to work.