Computer People Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Computer People Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer People

Recruitment Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Computer People.

Interview

It was a 2 stage interview and it was fine, we just talked about background and what was expected of you so it wasnt too bad. The interviewers were ok as well, nothing special but they were good billers so you learn far more when you're hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Computer People.

Interview

Make sure you absolutely nail your motivations for doing this job. It is a sales job so you should be looking to earn alot of money and be able to back up exactly why this is. Houses, cars, holidays?

Negotiation

No, strict salary bandings

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer People (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Very thorough, CBI based interview focusing on how to build a desk, sustain healthy client relationships and general knowledge around the recruitment lifecycle. Very hot on previous billings and figures to date also.

Interview Questions

• Please demonstrate where you have added significant value to a client, over and above contingency recruitment   Answer Question