Connect America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Connect America

1.6

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connect America (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing for this company. Most of the employees were very friendly and seem to take pride in what they do. I would definitely recommend taking the opportunity to be apart of this team and look forward to soon working for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Connect America?

Do you have experience meeting sales goals?

How do you stay productive when things aren't working in your favor?   Answer Question

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bala-Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Connect America (Bala-Cynwyd, PA) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview with HR Vice President, Current Employee with the job meeting, CEO Interview. I was hired through an agency, completed my temp period and got an offer in December

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Connect America in August 2017.

Interview

The entire process set off red flags. To start with, I NEVER APPLIED. They contacted me out of the blue via text and asked me for an immediate interview over IM. The interview as short and stilted because they didn't message me back regularly before they asked me to be available for an additional interview the next morning without providing any details. Then, instead of an interview I was immediately extended an offer with pay FAR BELOW what was advertised and with a very different description. I could not run for the hills fast enough.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Connect America in June 2017.

Interview

I did not apply for this job. I was contacted through text and email by the HR. I was interviewed via Google Hangouts. It was a very simple process.

The pay rate was low but I needed to job so I took it. I was given a supervisor to coordinate with through Hangouts and was sent a cashier's check to buy the equipment from the accounting department. The check bounced, ultimately closing my account with my bank. Now, I've opened a case with my bank to further look into the issue after explaining the situation. Despite that, every time I tried to ask to speak to someone higher up, I was given excuse after excuse and belittled for my frustrations.

Aside from that, they were also trying to convince me to pay for things out of pocket and send money different places.

I tried to email HR and I I never received a reply. I'm only contacted by HR via text to report to my Supervisor. Clearly something is going very wrong and, if this situation isn't looked into, whatever it may be, it will be detrimental for this company in the long run.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths and weakness and how do they affect your overall job performance?   Answer Question
    • What milestone have you accomplished in your career that is remarkable and you would love to share?   Answer Question

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Connect America (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Can't really remember what went on during the interview it seems it went so quickly. The HR department was wonderful. I can't even believe how smoothly it went. Everyone seemed very upbeat and positive. The office was very cool looking with modern touches everywhere.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Connect America.

Interview

Very easy going, 2 person interview. Paper 1 - 3 scale
    2 managers interview you must likely to make you nervous, just be yourself and let your experience speak for itself

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you have a bad call?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Connect America (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

It's a two part process between HR and the Sales Manager. HR has you fill out an additional application and then asks questions based on the application. Also about your skills in general. The Sales Manager tells you what the job duties are and answers questions about the position. The entire process lasted a few hours but that's because there were multiple interviews that day.

Senior Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Connect America (Glen Mills, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Straightforward process. Talent acquisition manager reviewed my sales experience and described the duties and responsibilities of the position. I was offered the position and instructed to attend a one-week training course.

Interview Questions

• Can you work in a "multi-task fast paced environment and work on the phones for extended periods of time?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation. For this position, Connect America, offers an opportunity to work in their telemarketing department for an hourly wage. Economic improvement is gained earning commissions and bonuses.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connect America in July 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and one face to face meeting at a hotel.The person conducting the interview showed up 10 minutes late for the interview.It was supposed to just be an interview but turned out to be his lunch time as well.The interview lasted an hour and 30 minutes,as he slogged thru his soup. It was the biggest waste of my time and the most unprofessional interview I have ever been part of.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very disjointed and did not seem to make a lot of sense.The interview dragged on for 1 1/2 hours with really no purpose.I actually thought about excusing myself and leaving the site.   1 Answer

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Mills, PA

Interview

You go thru training school, where you learn the products and the rebuttals regarding the ability to sell the clients, Combination selling is best for the client - base unit or a GPS - my personal sale as an annual

Interview Questions

• why can't I pay monthy. You need to keep in mind, that the company is outlaying over $400 in equipment and is paying for shipping only if paid on an annual basis, if paid other than annual, the customer is responsible for the shipping- so if you can't talk the client into a quarterly or semi-annual or annual the company is on the risk for losing the initial $400 worth of equipment and the agent will be given the charge back   1 Answer