CorSource Technology Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CorSource Technology Group

Help Desk/IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CorSource Technology Group (Portland, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

Employer was looking for someone who would fit in with the company, however still had the necessary technical skills to perform the job function.
    Customer service focused and able to hit the ground running.

LAN/Wan Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CorSource Technology Group (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

Corsource served as an intermediary in the process of landing the position. As a staffing agency, they aren't really expected to possess detailed knowledge of the positions for which they screen candidates.

Interview Questions

• Did I really believe I would be able to get up to speed and meet the employers expectations.   1 Answer

PM | BSA Interview

Interview

I sent my resume to two recruiter/staffers as they had a number of positions on their website that I was a good match for. One emailed me back, said I had a good background, and set p an informational call for two days later. That day/time has passed with no call. I called back, left a voice message and email followup... nothing back and no explanation. Second time this has happened to me since moving to Portland.

Interview Questions

• Its difficult to not get a scheduled call or response back with an explanation. Portland staffing agencies need to realize that the economy is improving and Portland is growing. Keep up the poor etiquette and you'll find your company hurting.   Answer Question