Corbus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 10, 2017

3.1

Customer Order Processing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corbus (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

called by recruiter. interviewed and was hired within 2 days

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were basic. I cannot recall anything that was too difficult. Questions related to your knowledge of SAP, Consulting experience, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations were accepted.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corbus (Dayton, OH).

Interview

I interviewed with 2 Project Managers and was hired in 2 days

Negotiation

No negotiating. They were not open to even negotiating vacation.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Corbus in May 2012.

Interview

I applied through and open job posting on the company website. It took about 3 to4 weeks to hear back from the HR person. Then I had another call with the lead team. Pretty laid back and friendly environment. Lead team was also very informative during the phone call.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Corbus in May 2010.

Interview

Hiring process can be long and based on client needs. It could take a while before you get job offer. Multiple interviews before they decide and it could be technical as well as other skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiation room

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corbus.

Interview

The first interview is a phone call or skype call and then face to face interview
    The interview questions are more on work experience, family background and so on.
    Interview is not hard as long as you are able to relate your past work experience to the current vacancy.

Analyst (R2R) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Corbus (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Four Rounds-

1.HR Intro
    2.Written Test (General Accounting Question)
    3.General Manager

It was a walkin interview and I reached to the final round, received a very good feedback from GM and India Head at the end, But did not hear back anything after that.It took entire day to complete the process and waiting period after each round was exhaustive.
    HR should have informed even if they decided not to consider me as I spent my whole day and was the only candidate left to reach final round.Very unprofessional approach by HR and Company.

Interview Questions

• General accounting Entries like depreciation, Prepayment and Accruals etc., Why you want to leave present employer, How soon you can join etc   Answer Question

Sourcing Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corbus in April 2016.

Interview

My Interview was using Skype call and this is my first experience of using internet call for interview. I feel this interview process is so special and convenience to both party.

Interview Questions

• how long you work as buyer/purchaser? what is your responsible?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corbus (Noida (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was easy process. You just have to be perfect with your resume. My interview last about 5 minutes.
    Pannel member is very chill.
    1st round: Verbal
    2nd round: PI
    In PI basically the communication skill was checked. One should be clear about the resume before attending any PI.

Interview Questions

• Basic HR Question , Excel Formulas , procurement and Sourcing related Question.   1 Answer

Xyz Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Corbus.

Interview

Not a stringent process until and unless some professional and proper recruitment team joined in .Quite easy .referrals are always soaked in.Doesn't matter if you have the Basic communication skill or not.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corbus (Noida (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Well I got chance to interviewed there by the reference of one of my friend. actually it was entry level so interview was so easy, initially HR interviewed me by a telephonic round about 10 minutes, asking about personal details, educations etc. after that reporting manager took charge and ask quite simple things in interview, after his recommendation Director of SCM call me for final round and again some basic things shoots on me.

Next day was good day HR Call me and told that you are selected, then they send me a conditional offer letter and my journey begins from there

Interview Questions

• one question which remain all time favourite is introduction, About SCM, SCM Cycle, Excel and there formula, email writing technique, contribution for process improvement.   1 Answer