Corbus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2016

3.1

Customer Order Processing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Corbus (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

called by recruiter. interviewed and was hired within 2 days

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were basic. I cannot recall anything that was too difficult. Questions related to your knowledge of SAP, Consulting experience, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations were accepted.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corbus (Dayton, OH).

Interview

I interviewed with 2 Project Managers and was hired in 2 days

Negotiation

No negotiating. They were not open to even negotiating vacation.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Corbus in May 2012.

Interview

I applied through and open job posting on the company website. It took about 3 to4 weeks to hear back from the HR person. Then I had another call with the lead team. Pretty laid back and friendly environment. Lead team was also very informative during the phone call.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Corbus in May 2010.

Interview

Hiring process can be long and based on client needs. It could take a while before you get job offer. Multiple interviews before they decide and it could be technical as well as other skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiation room

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corbus.

Interview

The first interview is a phone call or skype call and then face to face interview
    The interview questions are more on work experience, family background and so on.
    Interview is not hard as long as you are able to relate your past work experience to the current vacancy.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corbus (Noida (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was easy process. You just have to be perfect with your resume. My interview last about 5 minutes.
    Pannel member is very chill.
    1st round: Verbal
    2nd round: PI
    In PI basically the communication skill was checked. One should be clear about the resume before attending any PI.

Interview Questions

• Basic HR Question , Excel Formulas , procurement and Sourcing related Question.   1 Answer

Xyz Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Corbus.

Interview

Not a stringent process until and unless some professional and proper recruitment team joined in .Quite easy .referrals are always soaked in.Doesn't matter if you have the Basic communication skill or not.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Corbus (Noida (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Well I got chance to interviewed there by the reference of one of my friend. actually it was entry level so interview was so easy, initially HR interviewed me by a telephonic round about 10 minutes, asking about personal details, educations etc. after that reporting manager took charge and ask quite simple things in interview, after his recommendation Director of SCM call me for final round and again some basic things shoots on me.

Next day was good day HR Call me and told that you are selected, then they send me a conditional offer letter and my journey begins from there

Interview Questions

• one question which remain all time favourite is introduction, About SCM, SCM Cycle, Excel and there formula, email writing technique, contribution for process improvement.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Corbus (Noida (India)).

Interview

written test,two technical interviews and then final PM round

Negotiation

na

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Corbus (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

ok, they take too long to make a decision. Interview panel is average

Interview Questions

• they ask a lot of irrelevant questions on quality and less on programming skills.   Answer Question

dint like the culture