CoreLab Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at CoreLab Partners

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLab Partners (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

Fairly easy and straight forward. I met with 3 different managers and they were all very polite and easy going. They told me about the company and the department in general. The entire interview lasted about 1 hour. I was very please with how the entire interview process was handled

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had any experience with project management.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CoreLab Partners (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Too long, waiting for background check for almost a month, seems not to be interested in hiring new people, they always hiring within the company and family members, which makes it more difficult if you don't know anybody. too many politics regarding if you should get hired and once they agree then let you keep waiting without informing you of the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate possible bonus and vacations, because of the unwritten rule of seniority.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CoreLab Partners (Princeton, NJ) in March 2008.

Interview

Very standard telephone interview primarily focused on technical background. This was probably 30-40 minutes. A series of 1-on-1 personal interviews with potential colleagues, managers and senior management. Overall impression was that they were not very well organized in their approach, but were as interested in personality fit as technical background.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working with highly educated professionals, considered experts in their field, when they have an opinion on how to approach a problem different than yours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much in the way of salary negotiation, they probably pay less then competitors. If you have other items you wish to negotate (time off, work from home, etc) they try to be flexible. Be careful to document all verbal promises, as HR sometimes "forgets" what was said. They said that bonuses were almost always 100% of target during the employment process, and then backtracked after my first year despite a stellar review.