County of Riverside Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.7

Act Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA).

Interview

Temp agency
    Asked why I wanted to work there
    If I have animal husbandry experience
    Do I have my own dogs
    They were very nice and read from a paper for all the interview questions

Interview Questions

• Temp agency
      Alder why I wanted to work there
      If I have animal husbandry experience
      Do I have my own dogs
      1 Answer

IT User Support II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Mainly interested in experience. Want to know your whole work history. Was an average interview, really interested in making sure you had all you work experience there. Just answered the questions.

Interview Questions

• Will you work for $20.00 an hour.   1 Answer

Public Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Perris, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial interview process was quick and easy. It involved a group interview with two people. Second part of interview process involved a day long event, which involved working in groups to figure out a puzzle, taking a customer service test, and figuring out a math problem.

Interview Questions

• If I were a guest and asked you if we had birthday party packages, what would you say?   Answer Question

Senior Human Resource Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Process took 2 weeks. I applied online & 2 weeks later I was called for an interview. The person who interviewed me was very professional & pleasant. There were two people in the room asking questions. All the questions were based on past experiences. It's a must to know Microsoft office, especially Word & Excel.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, nothing surprising. She asked questions relevant to the job.   Answer Question

Auditor/Appraiser I/II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Thereafter, I was contacted by phone to schedule an interview. The interview was a panel interview with management, which included two females and one male. Interview was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What is our mission statement?
      What tax laws do we use?
      What is market value?
      What is book value?
      How do you assess property?
      What do you expect coming in?
      If you don't get along with an employee, how do you go about this particular situation?
      If you come across something you don't know, what do you do?
      If someone does something unethical, what will you do?
      What is tangible and intangible fixed assets?
      What is materiality? (in respect to appraisal of fixed assets for property tax purposes)
      What does the term judgement mean to you? (in respect to appraisal of fixed assets for property tax purposes)

Tip: Good luck, be yourself and do your homework.
      Answer Question

Employment Services Counselor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Went through testing for the basics which I passed after extensive traveling for five days cross country, a presentation with power point, which I was late for, then a panel interview that included predetermined questions. I was able to elaborate, but needed to fully answer the questions.

Park Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

County based questions- general interview on customers service skills, where have you worked? How many employees have you supervised? How do you handle stress? How do you handle problems? How do you relax?

Interview Questions

• Give example when you led a group   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

One stage interview. There are several managers on the interview panel. They each ask you a series of questions relating to the job position. However, they ask the questions all at once, and you have to remember what's the next question to answer, which can be frustrating sometimes. Time limit isn't defined in the interview process. The interview questions are very job oriented.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA).

Interview

Your resume will never be selected. You may go on interviews but they always pick insiders

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at County of Riverside.

Interview

Panel interview with a minimum of two supervisors interviewing. They ask a set list of questions usually about 5 questions to all people interviweing (same questions) and your answers are given numerical scores based on the answer. The interviewer do not look up much as they are writing down what you say word for word. Do not expect much feedback such as smiling or nods.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding customer service are to be expected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everyone comes in at same rate of pay unless it is a promotion from within company