County of Riverside Interview Questions | Glassdoor

County of Riverside Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.6

Bhs II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at County of Riverside.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted for interview after close of posting. Completed bilingual testing. Called for panel interview. Offered and accepted job. Was able to start when I asked. Also had to meet with HR for on benefits.

Office Assistant II Bilingual Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at County of Riverside in March 2017.

Interview

Applied on County of Riverside website for this position. After 3 weeks of submitting my application online, I was scheduled to take a proctored test in Spanish. A month later, I was contacted for an interview. Interview was a group panel in which they take turns reading questions to you, you answer and they write your answers on paper (similar to taking notes). Interview approximately lasted 25 minutes to 35 minutes. Interview questions are vague, so be prepared to have well described answers.

Act Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA).

Interview

Temp agency
    Asked why I wanted to work there
    If I have animal husbandry experience
    Do I have my own dogs
    They were very nice and read from a paper for all the interview questions

Interview Questions

• Temp agency
      Alder why I wanted to work there
      If I have animal husbandry experience
      Do I have my own dogs   1 Answer

IT User Support II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Mainly interested in experience. Want to know your whole work history. Was an average interview, really interested in making sure you had all you work experience there. Just answered the questions.

Interview Questions

• Will you work for $20.00 an hour.   1 Answer

Public Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perris, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Perris, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial interview process was quick and easy. It involved a group interview with two people. Second part of interview process involved a day long event, which involved working in groups to figure out a puzzle, taking a customer service test, and figuring out a math problem.

Interview Questions

• If I were a guest and asked you if we had birthday party packages, what would you say?   Answer Question

Auditor/Appraiser I/II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Thereafter, I was contacted by phone to schedule an interview. The interview was a panel interview with management, which included two females and one male. Interview was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What is our mission statement?
      What tax laws do we use?
      What is market value?
      What is book value?
      How do you assess property?
      What do you expect coming in?
      If you don't get along with an employee, how do you go about this particular situation?
      If you come across something you don't know, what do you do?
      If someone does something unethical, what will you do?
      What is tangible and intangible fixed assets?
      What is materiality? (in respect to appraisal of fixed assets for property tax purposes)
      What does the term judgement mean to you? (in respect to appraisal of fixed assets for property tax purposes)

Tip: Good luck, be yourself and do your homework.   Answer Question

Senior Human Resource Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Process took 2 weeks. I applied online & 2 weeks later I was called for an interview. The person who interviewed me was very professional & pleasant. There were two people in the room asking questions. All the questions were based on past experiences. It's a must to know Microsoft office, especially Word & Excel.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, nothing surprising. She asked questions relevant to the job.   Answer Question

Employment Services Counselor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Went through testing for the basics which I passed after extensive traveling for five days cross country, a presentation with power point, which I was late for, then a panel interview that included predetermined questions. I was able to elaborate, but needed to fully answer the questions.

Park Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

County based questions- general interview on customers service skills, where have you worked? How many employees have you supervised? How do you handle stress? How do you handle problems? How do you relax?

Interview Questions

• Give example when you led a group   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at County of Riverside (Riverside, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

One stage interview. There are several managers on the interview panel. They each ask you a series of questions relating to the job position. However, they ask the questions all at once, and you have to remember what's the next question to answer, which can be frustrating sometimes. Time limit isn't defined in the interview process. The interview questions are very job oriented.