Create Advertising Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Create Advertising Group

Assistant Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Create Advertising Group (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

I was applied through online and got a call to attend one on one interview.The lady who interviewed me , was unprepared and wasn't know what to ask.Then i was told to contact by their senior editor.It been two months and no response.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Create Advertising Group (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

People were incredibly nice and respectful. Asked very fun and honest questions. Office was very well decorated with holiday decorations. Great vibes overall. They called later to offer a full-time position

Interview Questions

• Whats your interest in post production?   1 Answer

PA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Create Advertising Group (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very strange interview. Felt as if he didn't believe a word I said. Wasted time and effort. Tried to glamorize the fact that I was going "to learn" and empty the dishwashers.

Interview Questions

• They asked the same question three times, but phrased in different ways.   Answer Question