Creative Acquisitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Creative Acquisitions (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

You apply, they email you, you go in and fill out a survey with weird questions. 10 mins later someone calls you in the office and "Interviews" you. I knew something was off because of the weird questions they were asking but I tried to be optimistic. They said they liked me and they would like to have me back for a second interview the next day. The next day I came in and was told I'll be spending the whole day OUTSIDE the office. I went driving around with some chick. She gave me a booklet, like 20 pages thick to fill out which dealt with advertising, sales, and marketing. That was the moment I said ..."Ok, something is off" because this has nothing to do with the position I applied for. We parked than proceeded to go literally DOOR TO DOOR trying to sell office supplies to businesses. Up and down the street, going in circles. I said, " No way this is happening". It's basically a Door-to-Door sales COMMISSION based job. They're liars. I got the hell outta there. Beware...Do not fall for this. It's complete BS.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Acquisitions (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Interviewer did not ask anything difficult. Questions were very generic and basically just wanted to determine if I was ready for a challenge. When the interview ended, I was confused if they'd actually learned anything about me and I was still unsure of the complete scope of the position.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Creative Acquisitions (Newark, NJ) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a sit down with one of the managers who got a sense for who I am, my background and what the company is about. We also discussed what my goals are and aspirations are in life.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in life?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creative Acquisitions (Phila, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Clearly a door to door sales company that operates under a multitude of names all peddling marketing / sales "opportunities" that are really door to door selling. The second interview is their attempt to have you work a full day at no cost to them.

Some of their alias's include: Diamond Consulting / Creative Acquisitions / Blue Square Concepts / Royal Solutions / AMF Always Moving Forward among an unknown number of other names. The lobby is absolutely packed with individuals interviewing which should have been a huge red flag since the organization from reviews is a revolving door of DOOR TO DOOR sales.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Acquisitions (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

BEWARE - this company uses bait and switch tactics!

The job posting I responded to listed a completely different company name than the company who contacted me asking for an interview. I thought Creative Acquisitions was a third party HR contractor used by the company named in the job listing. Not the case! During the interview I discovered that I was interviewing for a completely different job than the one I applied for. A Customer Service Associate is essentially the bottom tier of a pyramid scheme.

I scheduled an interview time via email. The email correspondence was prompt and cordial. I arrived 10 minutes early and was told to fill out some paperwork and attach my resume to the clipboard, which I did. The paperwork included a redundant "application" (I had already submitted a complete application online) and a very vague 10-question "personality quiz" for which you had to tally a score. Then they had me wait in a large, busy waiting room for an HOUR while other people who arrived after me were seen promptly — probably by another company, since the reception area was serving several agencies.

In the email, I was told the interview itself would last approximately 30 minutes; it was really about 8 minutes. The email stated my interview would be with a specific person but another individual conducted it. The receptionist never mentioned to me that they were running behind schedule and there was no communication about why the original interviewer was absent. The job description details were discussed briefly and were not at all as described in the original posting.

The environment here was very unprofessional, disorganized, and uncomfortable. Even the simiplest of needs were not met — there was no water available for the man who couldn't stop coughing in the lobby. There was no toilet paper or paper towels in the restroom. Do not waste your time interviewing with this company! You deserve better!

Interview Questions

The job I applied for was not the job described at the interview.

Office Manager/Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Creative Acquisitions (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

I received an apparently-unsolicited email from an HR office offering an interview for the following day. I replied back and accepted for the next day at the first available slot. I later determined that I had applied for a different company that they were "sharing office space with." It appears that it is a company operating under five different names - Creative Acquisitions, Royal Solutions, AMF Always Moving Forward, Paramount Group and Blue Square Concepts, which I believe I may have submitted for a role about 3-6 months prior.

In any case, I was instructed to bring a printed copy of my resume. For future interviewers, there is almost zero parking nearby. I would highly suggest you arrive at least an hour beforehand to find parking within several blocks and have time to walk to the building located across from Sugarhouse Casino.

I was asked to fill out a paper application, and complete a basically meaningless self-scored personality test. Then I waited nearly an hour for my promised 30 minute interview, which ended up totalling just under 10 minutes. This was a 'first meet' the goal of which was unclear. My interviewer discussed that if they would like to bring me in for a second interview it would be a full-day shadow, which he made no mention of compensation. Even if they offered I would turn it down because I'd rather be job searching than doing or watching unpaid work.

In the hour I waited, nearly 30 people had came into and out of the office from interviews, at one point filling all 15~ chairs in the waiting room. Truthfully it was very disheartening to see that many applicants - the receptionist kept assuring incoming interviewees that these companies were just 'sharing office space' and it isn't something to worry about.

The entire experience felt like such a waste of time, and highlighted to me extremely outdated and disrespectful hiring practices. The company is a 'direct-marketing' company which is jargon for door-to-door sales, basically the cold-calling equivalent in marketing. The entire interview process basically felt like cold-calling but for employment. No need to work for a company that has such ineffective hiring and sales practices.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to work: as front-line, front-line supervising, or back of house/administration?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Acquisitions (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

Went into the office, which was unkempt, dirty and resembled an old doctor's office. Very unprofessional. It took 40 minutes after the interview was initially scheduled for someone to meet me with me. The whole "management training" structure of the company had fraud written all over it. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to accept a job that's not for the faint of heart   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Acquisitions (Phila, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in (Philadelphia, PA) in late November 2017. I applied online and the entire process took 3 days. The Interview process consisted of three round interviews it was pretty straight-forward. I've interviewed with many companies and this is among few that described each role, the compensation, and upward mobility. The hiring manager explained how they work with Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 clients. Although I was initially skeptical about their interviewing process I understand why they are selective with the individuals they choose. I really enjoyed the team-oriented environment and appreciated how hands-on the entire experience was.

Interview Questions

• On my Day of Observation, I was asked what I observed throughout the day and what I enjoyed the least and most.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Creative Acquisitions (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

The Interview process consisted of three round interviews and to be honest, it was the most straight up and honest process I've encountered thus far. I've interviewed for so many companies and this is among the very, very few that flat out describe each single role, the upward mobility, the compensation, etc, exactly as is. Working with Fortune 100 AND Fortune 500 clients, it makes sense why they are picky with the individuals they choose as well as to those that are actually above average in attitude, work ethic, and grind. Yes, they do share workspace with other marketing firms but I really enjoyed the team-oriented environment as well as the business acumen I could gain with hands-on experience instead of just lectures.

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

Interview

The Interview process was pretty simple. When I got there I had to sign in on a tablet to let them know I was there, moments later someone came out and gave me some welcome papers that I was to fill out, including a questionnaire. To be honest the questionnaire was like no other I have ever seen for a job interview. The actually asked outside the box questions such as who I would like to have dinner with (dead or alive) if I could pick anyone. After I finished I waited just about 10 more mins before they brought me in and someone sat with me. the interview wasn't long at all but also not too short. I feel like I actually got to talk with someone and not feel like I was just being asked the same old questions, like where do you see yourself in 10 years.

Interview Questions

• Why I was to have dinner with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.   1 Answer