Crispin Porter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 58 of over 58 interviews

Recruiter20%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Crispin Porter

Application

I interviewed at Crispin Porter

Interview

great, great, great, great, great, great, great great great great great. not so great in a lot of ways. Lots of tension throughout the office you could feel. Great interview however, very informative.

Interview Questions
  • What is your name please
    Answer Question

Crispin Porter

Application

I interviewed at Crispin Porter

Interview

Had a few phone interviews with senior-level strategists then an on-site full day of interviews with as much of the team as was available. The onsite was at the agency headquarters in Gunbarrel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

16 Comments

Advertising

115.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Crispin Porter~35064
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Denver, CO) in Feb 2020

Interview

Poor communication from CP. Had an initial screening with Chelsea, their recruiter then moved onto the 2nd stage in which I interviewed with a person from the team. Was told I would receive direction on next steps in the next week or so. Never received any communication and even followed up with Chelsea on numerous occasions with zero response.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Boulder, CO) in Nov 2018

Interview

I had scheduled a phone interview in the days leading up to thanksgiving, on the interview day at the scheduled time the interview was rescheduled for the following week. The day before the rescheduled interview I emailed to remind and confirm the time for the following day. A few minutes after the scheduled interview time I called in and the line was picked up and I asked if I was talking to the interviewer and if they had the time to talk and I was hung up on. After absorbing what had happened I sent an email asking if the time I had was correct and received no correspondence. I gave one final call to the provided number where I went to voicemail and left my info for any future contact (doubtful I know) As a creative that has put huge hours into many large projects and as just a human being I find it shocking that the race to the bottom has caused us to devalue each other so much that this interviewer couldn't even give me the time for a brief chat to see if I was right for the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Boulder, CO) in Apr 2018

Interview

Was selected for a first round phone interview with a recruiter from the Boulder office. Interview was approximately two weeks after application was submitted. The interview was straightforward and professional. The recruiter asked questions regarding employment history, gauging your knowledge of the agency work, and basic character questions. Once the interview ended, I was told I would receive a call or email regarding the next steps within a few days. I never heard back at all... even after sending the recruiter 3 follow up emails. 3 follow up emails. Extremely disappointed that a company I admired so much cannot even provide the simple common courtesy of writing an email back saying "We regret to inform you...."

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about an experience where you had to meet a tight deadline. How well do you manage stress? Why CP+B over other agencies?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Boulder, CO) in Mar 2018

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter after meeting at a college career fair. Did a first round of phone screening with a recruiter and it was very informal and quick. Was asked to come in for a second round of interviews. Went in to their Boulder office and was interviewed by someone on the New Business team and received a tour of the office. Was then reached out to a week later for a phone call. When it came time for the phone call they cancelled and asked over email if I would be willing to interview for the Account internship instead, I replied yes and never heard from them again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Boulder, CO) in Jan 2018

Interview

I walked in and was immediately greeted by their recruiter. She was very pleasant, gave me a tour, and was basically trying to sell me on the place in case I was the chosen candidate. I was then greeted by the senior designer also very nice. We had a casual conversation and that was followed by the same interaction with current studio designers. After that, the head of the department came in and we had an in-depth conversation about what I would be doing. I thought I had it in the bag because all the interviews went so well. I sent a follow up thank you email and was told I would hear back within the next couple of weeks with what the next steps were. She never emailed me back so after a month I followed up and she replied with 25 minutes with a very basic "you were great but we went with someone else" email. It was actually a little strange because it seemed like she pretended that she didn't forget (and was never planning on emailing me). Overall the entire process took about 6 weeks. 11 weeks if you include the time of applying but the actual interview was about 3 hours. Good experience overall aside from the no callback.

Interview Questions
  • If you were to walk out of here and be bummed out that we (cp+b) didn't get a chance to find something out about you, what would that something be?
  • Also, the head of the department likes clean portfolios and resumes. She told me it's the first thing she looks for. Just an FYI.

Crispin Porter

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter

Interview

I met with existing members of the team and was able to have an open and comfortable conversation with them about what they do. Then I met with the department lead and discussed in mlre depth what they are about, what isprojects they have worked on and how they operate as a team.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite project in your portfolio?
2 people found this interview helpful

Crispin Porter

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter in Jun 2017

Interview

I applied for a position on CP+B's website and I got an email a couple days later if I would like to interview with the HR manager. I accepted and we had a 30 minute interview the next day over the phone. The interview was very casual, more like having a conversation. The next day I was asked to two more phone interviews, with the head of accounts as well as an accounts supervisor. They were both very nice, and again, the interviews were very casual and enjoyable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (London, England) in Mar 2017

Interview

The application process was very informal. After several emails back and forth, I was invited down to interview at their office in Kings Cross. The interview lasted 30 minutes and consisted mostly of competency questions. Overall very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Interviews

Crispin Porter Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Crispin Porter as 55.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.75 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Studio Designer and Traffic Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Content Supervisor and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Crispin Porter takes an average of 26 days when considering 58 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Traffic Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Content Supervisor roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 70 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Crispin Porter according to 58 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 42.06%