Crispin Porter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Crispin Porter Interview Questions

2.8

Digital Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Was incredibly brief! I was already coming out of an intern class which in this instance was an extended interview. Everything seemed to feel right from the agency's and my perspective, so they were more than happy to extend an offer to me. Was far from a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• None, the only questions that they had for me were questions pertaining to anything I would need to make the full-time transition.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Boulder, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

I had four phone calls -talked with two people in BDR, two people in LA, the director in LA, and a new hire in BDR. Then, I sent in samples of work. I also went in person to meet the team in BDR. The interviews were relatively standard. I would recommend asking about the process early on so you have an idea of how many calls/interviews you need to prepare for.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Boulder, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email about a month later asking me to take the copywriting test. It was another month before I heard back from them. About a 2 month process.

Interview Questions

• Connect the dots (Literally, you had to connect the dots).   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Boulder, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Submitted my application via the website. Then I didn't hear anything for two months. Three weeks before the internship started I heard from a recruiter, she requested an interview. I accepted and then I spoke to an employee within the department about the internship.

Interview Questions

• About my background, how it related to the work, and what I think of their work. Also, What I had heard about them...?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online as a summer intern to Miami, Boulder and LA. The process was three rounds, the initial resume/portfolio screening, an exam, and a phone interview. Each were multiple weeks apart with little communication in between, the final round, (phone interview) ended with an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crispin Porter.

Interview

I met with a total of six people. While the interviewers were generally distracted and running behind schedule, the focus seemed to be on being a good cultural fit. Given the crazy, demanding work schedule, it seemed people cared more about your personality than your skills and experience. I was impressed that I interviewed with fairly senior managers.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite holiday?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crispin Porter.

Interview

Started with a linkedin message from a recruiter at the company. Followed with a brief phone interview from the recruiter (30 minutes). Next was a phone interview with the boulder department head (1 hr). Next I went into the office in boulder. Met with around 5 people, 30 minutes each (expect at least a half day). Lastly I had a Skype interview with the head of the department in LA (1 hr).

Great experience all together. They were incredibly flexible and easy to schedule with. Got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was somewhat negotiable. Don't worry about vacation days since those are very flexible and there are a ton of agency days off throughout the year.

Studio Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crispin Porter in January 2015.

Interview

I applied in the fall for a studio artist position and heard back about a month later from a recruiter. I had a phone call with the recruiter to see if I was the right fit for CP+B. Then the office was closed for 2 weeks during the holidays and then heard back from the recruiter setting up a phone call with a senior in the department I would be working in. Then we set up a half day interview with 5 to 6 people, we scheduled the interview with very short notice. I met with each person for about 30 minutes each but at one point I was sitting there by myself for 30 minutes while everyone was running to meetings and trying to stay on task. I met with people I would be working closely with or under in the department. The company culture looks great minus the long crazy hours that can happen often. Most of the people I met with were very nice and friendly even though you feel a bit intimidated when you first start talking to them.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crispin Porter in January 2015.

Interview

First applied online, then got an email from the company. You have to take some short creative test, but it is relatively easy. Depending on the result of the test, but if you pass there will be a short phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Crispin Porter.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took few days to have a phone interview.
    The interview was pretty standard but woman who interviewed me is VERY rude. Not a good impression with the company at all. She replied to my question with a question and talked in a condescending tone.

It was the worst experience I have ever interviewed with HR.