Cruise America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cruise America

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Heights, Adams, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cruise America (Federal Heights, Adams, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Walked in. Filled out application. Was asked when can I start. They will hire any warm body.
    Previous experience isn't required apparently. If your willing to show up and be treated badly on a daily basis then this is the place for you. Then they will let you go for no reason at all when they feel like they don't need you anymore.

Interview Questions

RV Rental Agent (Call Center) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cruise America (Mesa, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was friendly and asked me why I am applying for this position in spite of my heavy IT background. She was satisfied with my response that my IT Job Search was too long and si far fruitless due to high supply of IT Job Candidates and low demand from the part of Employers and Recruiters. After Interview, I've taken online personality test with some weird questions about fists fighting in the office: is it acceptable? Later, in my "Thank You" email Note I've asked jokingly are fists fighting and face punching are a part of RV Agent job description? Couple days later I've received the job offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. My Sales background.

2. Would I like to work in Call Center with incoming calls?

3. Do I know anything about RV and have I ever traveled on RV?   1 Answer