Culturefit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Culturefit Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Culturefit (Deerfield, IL).

Interview

Phone interview, 2 in-person interviews. Met with Principal (Adam), Director of Recruiting, Director of Sales and other members of the team (sales and recruiting). It was helpful to meet everyone - everyone from leaders and founders of the company to new employees who recently started.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I interviewed at Culturefit (Deerfield, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with one of the recruiters that eventually led to an in person interview with the lead recruiter and sales team member, then another in person with the same members as well as the CEO and more junior recruiters. There was a period between the initial phone interview and the first in person but only due to my delayed readiness to make a career move and their urgency for a new recruiter. The interview was really enjoyable and felt transparent and like a true group effort for each of us to determine if this could be a good fit for myself and for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Moving from a salary sales job to a base + commission meant a pay cut and adjustment, but they were patient as I considered other options and ultimately negotiated. I quickly found that other similar positions on paper weren't nearly as good of an opportunity so negotiations (via email) were brief with a sense of urgency for both of us.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Culturefit (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Conversation Process, Everything was about how you talk and your ethics and motivation. They were more concerned with what I wanted and needed then what was important to them. What I needed out of life and career and what would make a difference.

SQL Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Culturefit (Deerfield, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

CultureFit's methodology is very straight forward and allows an IT candidate to shine with their clients based on the background of the talent.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Comfortable and Honest

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Culturefit (Deerfield, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

I was recruited out of a competitor and given a chance to run my own desk. I was impressed with the autonomous approach of the owner and organization.

.NET Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Culturefit (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Go through 2 initial phone screens with Recruiter and Principal Staffing Consultant and then phone screen with the end client and then meet with the end client and go through personality assessment with CultureFit staff.

Interview Questions

• Explain your most negative experience in a job and elaborate on how it could be avoided in the future.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, CultureFit agreed to my terms because I provided certified salary history.

.NET Architecture Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Culturefit (Naperville, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

Easy. 2 interviews with CultureFit staff (One with a recruiter and the Principal Staffing Consultant) and end client (VP and CTO).

Interview Questions

• Discuss your best success and your biggest failure and how they relate to each other.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. Received what I suggested before the interview process began.