Current TV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Current TV Interview Questions

2.4

Producer/Editor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Current TV.

Interview

The hiring managers were very friendly and the over all process went smoothly. They obviously knew exactly what the position would be and who the right type of person for that position would be.

Director of Post Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Current TV (San Francisco, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The Interview process was fair and detailed with the hiring manager and supervising department head. They provided a good understanding of the job requirements and expectations and went over all the duties and projections for building the department over the first year.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working in post-production   1 Answer

Digital Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Current TV (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Thorough but friendly. Several remote panels were sometimes awkward, but 1:1s in person were pretty casual and easy. There's a strong community element at Current, so the fact that I came through a referral was highly valued.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past experience and also wanted to see if I was aligned with the values of the network.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR handled the negotiation almost exclusively.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Current TV (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Was interviewed via phone/email prior to meeting in person. The in-person interview took about an hour. Was given a tour of the office and met the department. Everyone at the company was very friendly. I was not from San Francisco so they paid for my flights and taxis. After accepting the position (at the end of the interview), they even gave me advice about finding a place to live. I got the sense that everyone there was really excited to be there.

Negotiation

The only negotiation that took place was that I asked for a relocation fee since I was moving from out of state to join Current. They replied within 24 hours and were able to give me $2,000.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Current TV in September 2010.

Interview

Average interview that consisted of an hour long telephone interview. The recruiter asked for specific work samples, of which was provided. The recruiter commited to a follow up interview. I left several messages and did not get anything in return. I wonder if they used my work samples as their own?