DHgate.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DHgate.com

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at DHgate.com

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DHgate.com (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in August 2011.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview totally, one with hiring manager and the other one with the head of the department. The overall experience is quite relax and friendly.
    Mainly ask about the past experience and the reason why left the previous company, etc.

Interview Questions

• The head of the dept wants me to talk about more pros and cons about the industry. Very high level question, and I didn't prepare ahead of time..   Answer Question

Negotiation

I don't think the salary should be negotiated like that. No matter how much you request, they will negotiate. My advice is refuse their negotiate, just follow how much you want.

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHgate.com (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview sessions were very pleasant and productive, given that my team was an international one. I went through 5 rounds of interviews. First it was with their HR recruiter, probably for the basic screenings. And then it was most of the team members and then the senior manager, who gave a very good impression at the time and the chemistry just connected.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions were first asked, about how I could relate my talents and skills to their requirements for the position. Eventually there were some strategic questions on social media and tools and platforms itself and how to apply them, along with technical questions.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHgate.com (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2011.

Interview

First, the marketing department manager just asked a few questions about my university, my major, experience and my future plan. Then the other manager set up a simple English interview with me, to test my oral English skill. Finally the director of the department told me about the e-commerce industry and how she felt about the company. The atmosphere in the interview was pretty good, not that stressful.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you know for sure that your manager have made a mistake that he did not noticed? Why?   1 Answer